Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added somethings I need.

Need:

Storm Shadow Sword shoulder strap that holds swords

Have to trade:

Cobra Sniper Head
Greg's Ballistic Snake Eyes helmet with accessories
Hot Toys T-1000 Police boots (no pegs)

Last edited:
The SPAS shotgun im using for Flint has a broken barrel that wont stay glued... anyone got a replacement? Nearly bought his actual shotgun but I prefer the SPAS... those things are huge, looks awesome.

The SPAS shotgun im using for Flint has a broken barrel that wont stay glued... anyone got a replacement? Nearly bought his actual shotgun but I prefer the SPAS... those things are huge, looks awesome.

I've broken plenty of guns, this is how to fix them.
Buy a hobby drill with small drill bits and some small metal pins, make sure the pins are the same size or slightly smaller then the drill bit and that they're strong and not flexible also that they're smaller than the barrel's diameter. Drill a hole in each piece at the break, make sure the two holes are perfectly aligned with one another. Next cut the metal pin to the right length and test fit it into the holes so that the two broken pieces align properly and the break is hardly noticeable. Glue the pin into one half with superglue, wait, and then glue the broken piece onto the pin and into place on the gun.
What you'll have is a gun barrel that's much stronger than before and if done right, hardly a noticeable break.
The only real difficulty is drilling the two holes so that they lineup perfectly. :wave

cobra eels....anyone know what their suits are actually supposed to be? is it a black top and gray pants with armor/equipment over it? or is it all one thing? looks like added armor, etc....doing a all black top and gray pants would be easy...

so if it's black top and gray pants and a piece of red for the chest...and it's all from spandex(more or less)...who wants a set? anyone? drop me a pm if you do...

Last edited:
I've always seen their wetsuits as two piece, with the top secured down between their legs by a tapering strap. The strap is on the front of the lower torso piece but any sign of it is missing in the back of the lower torso. The red chest piece I feel is wetsuit material that's part of the top. The only armor I believe they have is on their shoulders and forearms.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any 21st century SWAT or military helmets? I am in need of a few. Green or black is fine. I also need a tank top, white or green.

Last edited:
I probably could have helped you Bronx, but my stuff is all packed in preparation for a move. Sorry...

my new wants/haves..

have:
stalker backpack on hold
stalker harness w/pouches, canteens on hold
star wars endor trooper camo pants
+ more SW stuff

NEED:
hawk parts - shirt, pants, gear
duke parts - pouch things that go on his pack, belt(s) with pouches? holster? pants
cobra trooper parts - any...
crimson guard parts - any to build a 2nd trooper...
zartan parts - ALL
beachhead parts - backpack, gear (ive got the rest)
snake eyes parts... pants, any gear,uzi
cobra commander parts(ive got his head)
or anything else that will help me build some joes..

Last edited:
Back