Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have extra cobra commander parts that they want to trade? i have his head..and maybe his belt..not sure what else he came with...

i also have a 3rd stinger set almost ready(by the end of the day)...so if anyone needs one..pm me...

Last edited:
cobra eels....anyone know what their suits are actually supposed to be? is it a black top and gray pants with armor/equipment over it? or is it all one thing? looks like added armor, etc....doing a all black top and gray pants would be easy...

so if it's black top and gray pants and a piece of red for the chest...and it's all from spandex(more or less)...who wants a set? anyone? drop me a pm if you do...

anyone? you can tell when my wife is busy..im actually on the pc again..lol...

see how it looks?
like the red is a separate piece on armor or something...
and gray pants with a black top..
3395606-eels_zps89555a05.jpg

cobra_eels_by_topgunsga-d32pcn3_zpsae9084ee.png

EelMOSC1a_zps51e7d372.jpg

DSC01745_1243837140_zps9f77ce84.jpg

is that about what it looks like to you guys?

The red just looks like a different panel of the suit to me... not armour + arent all modern wetsuits basically onesies?

Last edited:
not like armor per se..but think about it like the HISS driver chest piece...if that makes sense...that's what it looks like...like it's an extra piece that is on top of the black shirt/top....and hooked on by those straps on his shoulders...and they have armor pads on them as well...

anyone? you can tell when my wife is busy..im actually on the pc again..lol...
Ahem, what am I on ignore here? :lol
I've always seen their wetsuits as two piece, with the top secured down between their legs by a tapering strap. The strap is on the front of the lower torso piece but any sign of it is missing in the back of the lower torso. The red chest piece I feel is wetsuit material that's part of the top. The only armor I believe they have is on their shoulders and forearms.

My thoughts would be, duplicate what is on the card art....

The card art has shoulder armor or pads, which is what they gave the 25th Ann. release:
eel-9.jpg

The red just looks like a different panel of the suit to me... not armour + arent all modern wetsuits basically onesies?

I agree on the red. At the time they made the Eels a lot of wetsuits were two piece.

Though I wouldn't mind an update with a one piece wetsuit that incorporates the should armor/pads into the suit itself.

Back