Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not really "armor" as such... just the shoulder piece the helmet attaches to to create an airtight seal:
DraeDM200-_14__drae_web.jpg

the BIG question isnt if its one piece... its how the hell are we going to create that helmet?!

Last edited:
its not really "armor" as such... just the shoulder piece the helmet attaches to to create an airtight seal:
the BIG question isnt if its one piece... its how the hell are we going to create that helmet?!

I think the Eel helmet is a different type then the one in the image you posted. It's similar to the diving helmets used by deep diving oil rig repairmen. Which I think Wetsuit's helmet is also based on.
rxcs.jpg

Hasbro did make one of these back in 2003 in 1:6 scale, but it's rare and pricy now.
avbc.jpg

Last edited:
Agree, I don't think it's intended to be a diving bell type like Deep Six V2. That setup looks funky odd on the 25th figure.

I would just think a sculpted masked head. Red part could be sewn into the top and have two piece, top and pants.

Love the colors on that Red/Black one.

i know i was just trying to show the neck piece...
it still looks to me like the helmet would attache to it.

also..i need buckles..the kind that come off belts or harnesses..anything in the right scale..and any and all sizes..anyone have any that they don't need? i usually take mine from old belts and stuff that i can't use...but have ran out...any help would be greatly appreciated..

also..i need buckles..the kind that come off belts or harnesses..anything in the right scale..and any and all sizes..anyone have any that they don't need? i usually take mine from old belts and stuff that i can't use...but have ran out...any help would be greatly appreciated..

If you find a good source with more than you need let me know...

i wish i still lived in Hong Kong... the toy malls in Mong Kok are amazing & 20min away from my old studio... right by the practice room my old band used.
you could buy pretty much anything... one of them has 3 or 4 shops in the basement that just sells bagged up parts... look hard enough & you can find pretty much anything!

speaking of EELS...how should i handle the feet(if i were to be working on something like this)....cut the pants off where they would normally be(ankles)..or try to make "booties" and have them slip over the feet you all will be using? just wondering...
thoughts?

"Does this thing work?" *hits mic*

Create a neoprene slip on to go over the the legs and lower torso, sculpted flippers that attach as a ball joint to the HT true type.

Mold the sculpted lower torso from waist to ankles.

Then rotorcast the mold with neoprene cellphone silicone material.

'Think HT Comedian' :exactly:

Let me know,

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Back