Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. Lightning storm here in Florida, my CPU turned off the moment I hit send.

looking for vipers arm bracers and goggles still..if anyone has a set for trade or sale..that'd be great..
i have a pair of action feet from crimson guard and a pair or two of his hands, his two grenades and mine also.. if needed...

Hey I just saw this thread. I just posted this to the snake eyes thread but here goes again. I am trying to make a custom deathstroke and I wanted to use the snake eyes sword sheath. But I can't tell how it hangs on to the body. Can I use it for another figure?

Hey I just saw this thread. I just posted this to the snake eyes thread but here goes again. I am trying to make a custom deathstroke and I wanted to use the snake eyes sword sheath. But I can't tell how it hangs on to the body. Can I use it for another figure?

Which Snake Eyes?
The first one has a scabbard that inserts into elastic bands on a bandolier:
17.jpg

The second one has a scabbard that just gets inserted into his webgear:
Snake_Eyes_GI_Joe_Sideshow_Collectibles-08.jpg

I don't own the HT SE but from images the scabbard appears to insert into webbing material on a harness, the harness has metal tabs that hang on slits in the shoulders of the body armor and two straps that connect to buckles on the lower back cloth gear panel, there's also a webbing thread on the lower part of the harness goes through a eyelet on the same lower back gear panel:
wozi.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for two V1 Snake Eyes (Commando)/Cobra Viper Extraction Harnesses. I have Stalker and Zartan Parts to trade or cold hard cash (via PayPal). Thanks!

:cool:

Any head sculpt suggestion for sgt slaughter ?
Decided to use kp or ht t-800 body with it. Thanks guys

I am completely stoked...TA appears to have parted out a partial Beachhead and I was able to score the two critical hands from the set. I have the fists from another set, so the odd two hands and I will be down to only needing one (maybe two) full sets of hands.

It has been a long road full of massive amounts of patience to put 4 complete sets together. It will be nice when I finally get that done.

Did they have the harness you need? I went to storage this moring and brought home one of my bins, but I brought the wrong one. If you still need the harness, I will check again tomorrow.

Nope! No Harness. I kept seeing TA in places and was trying to figure out where you meant. I found it. They have some cool pieces, just not what I need. :(

LMK what you find. :)

i want to do crankcase next...any ideas of where to start? so far, i have nothing..lol
m_1268670680crankcase_zps5b9b3635.jpg

ive got a few things sorted out since i posted this on my thread...(Sweater, boots maybe..pants...hands..helmet)....need a good HS....and some other things..
ive got some Star wars stuff to trade if needed...also some very few parts to the joes..very few...or maybe we can work something out for parts....never know..anywho..thanks for the input and help...(im sort of out of my element here..new waters..so to speak)

BlackOps Toys had a parted out Beachhead yesterday if anyone is still looking.

The closest rifle fo the original Crankcase is the folding stock FAL made by 21st Century. As far as the headsculpt, just find one you think fits the character, and if it doesn't have a mustache, add one.

anyone have an extra cobra solider head? doesnt matter what color ...can be a ninja one too...i need one bad...have some stuff to trade....

ive got the bent toes "feet" from crimson guard, and his 2 grenades, and magnetic mine....if anyone wants to trade....looking for Viper's goggles...or anything to work on new stuff...plus i have a lot of star wars stuff as well(shhhh...)

or a mac 11 or billy club?

Last edited:
Back