Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the Toys City Pararescue fig they have parts for? I'd like the helmet and comm gear, maybe a couple other things off it, PM please. :wave

anyone have an extra cobra solider head? doesnt matter what color ...can be a ninja one too...i need one bad...have some stuff to trade....

ive got the bent toes "feet" from crimson guard, and his 2 grenades, and magnetic mine....if anyone wants to trade....looking for Viper's goggles...or anything to work on new stuff...plus i have a lot of star wars stuff as well(shhhh...)

or a mac 11 or billy club?

If you need a MAC-11, I might have one in my stuff. I know I have a couple of MAC-10s.

whats the diff? not much, is it?..but mutt is on hold right now...but still might be interested in one...i used to have several and once i got into SW stuff..i sold/traded off most of my non Star Wars stuff..lol

also need some random weapons...just for anything that i may do..im tellin' ya.. i have nothing left...no uzis..no macs...nothing but m4's...lol....and mg34s(?) and that's about it..lol

Last edited:
MAC-10s a bigger and in .45 cal or 9mm (depending on manufacturer). The MAC-11 is in .380 ACP.

I have a fair number of weapons, mostly 21 Century, that I might be able to help you with.

I have this available for sale or trade:

Cobra Commander SDCC red cape
Cobra Commander boots
Cobra Commander trenchcoat
Nude body with Zartans Sleeveless T
Zartan fists with gauntlets
Zartan boots
Zartan backpack
Zartan mask

Let me know what you have

Pm me for more info

I just got a bunch Beach Head parts as a gift, enough to almost complete a whole one. I was wondering if anyone had these extra parts they would want to sell.

Folded beret
Backpack
Rope
1 arrow
1 grenade pouch

Let me know if you have any of these parts.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Give me a PM 1KM. More than happy to help after you helped me. I'm pretty sure I have everything on your list. Do you only need one arrow?

Give me a PM 1KM. More than happy to help after you helped me. I'm pretty sure I have everything on your list. Do you only need one arrow?

PM sent. Yep, just one arrow (I have 4). I really appreciate this.
:1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1:

I was going to offer the pack and rope. If it is needed, let me know...1KM has helped a lot of people.

Also, SF Officer, do you have any Beachhead hands?

shoot me your addy and i'll stick them in an envelope for ya and out on monday(if i remember..lol)..ive had them in my parts bin for years now...and not to use on him..just spares..lol..had his rolled beret at one point too...

Much obliged! If you are looking for anything let me know. If I have it and am not using it, it is yours.

1KM - You've got mail! Let me know if the deal works.

D. Cruel - I have both fists, the left open hand, and the right knife-grip hand.

Spider - I still owe you a roll-up. Haven't forgotten you...

1KM - You've got mail! Let me know if the deal works.

Definately that works. PM replied.

I was going to offer the pack and rope. If it is needed, let me know...1KM has helped a lot of people.

Also, SF Officer, do you have any Beachhead hands?

I got the trigger right hand and a left fist that came with the parts received. I'm using the Hot Toys Commissioner Gordon's gloved hands, so I dont need them. Just pm me your addy and I'll mail them to you.

Last edited:
Back