Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some 40 mm grenades from the Cobra Trooper...these...

Any help would be hot.:)

BTW - looking for 4 minimum...6 would be awesome...10 would be wonderfully perfect.

Anyone have a good suggestion for Mutt 'a shoulder pads? Also looking for a good vest to use for him.

Wolverine and Colton have the same torso as the TTM-119 but the arms are different. The arm have the same range of motion as the regular True Type. Like HT did with the new Arnie body.

Need a pair of identical katana's and their sheathes. SSC's latest Snake Eyes sword will do. Again custom stuff to trade. Heat bucket. Worm bucket. Z-stuff. Or I can credit you. ;)

Need a pair of identical katana's and their sheathes. SSC's latest Snake Eyes sword will do. Again custom stuff to trade. Heat bucket. Worm bucket. Z-stuff. Or I can credit you. ;)

I have one that looks to be from the most recent release, but only one. :slap

Strange request, I need Belt Loops (Minimum 4) or a cheap pair of Pants that have Belt Loops intact. Prefer thinner material.

I need Snake Eyes' falchion. I got two of the v1 figure loose and neither came with the sword.

speaking of stealing stuff..i had a ton of WW1 & 2..messkits....stole all of the leather straps from them...make great belts with buckles or leg straps, etc....

scrapiron3_zps46f05c11.jpg

i know this is a joe trade thread..but i have a ton of star wars stuff that im trying to trade off..if you have any extra joe stuff that you don't want and are looking for SW stuff..(which i know some of you do collect as well)...check out my link..and thanks!!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75015&page=28

Last edited:
Need some 40 mm grenades from the Cobra Trooper...these...

Any help would be hot.:)

BTW - looking for 4 minimum...6 would be awesome...10 would be wonderfully perfect.

Are you just going to stuff them in pouches? If so, you can get a thin dowel stick and just paint it silver and cut it into pieces.

Are you just going to stuff them in pouches? If so, you can get a thin dowel stick and just paint it silver and cut it into pieces.

That may work either way...I want to make a custom crate of them. I just want the ones on top to look right and maybe be loose so I can make it look like someone has loaded up from the crate.

Back