Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
065.JPG

Finally found a use for extra patches

OK...NOW I am a happy camper! I was able to pick up a few of the items that have needed to replace on my figures over at blackops toys. They have a sale going on that brought the prices of a few of the items that I need down to a reasonable mark. I picked up 2 pairs of the black snipers' kneepads for 6.00 each and a Stalker mannequin for around 15.00. I topped it off with a smirsh harness from the sniper for like 25.00 (which is still high, but I do not feel like I will be finding it cheaper any time soon).

I am particularly happy about the Stalker mannequin. The knee on mine broke like 6 months ago.

OK...NOW I am a happy camper! I was able to pick up a few of the items that have needed to replace on my figures over at blackops toys. They have a sale going on that brought the prices of a few of the items that I need down to a reasonable mark. I picked up 2 pairs of the black snipers' kneepads for 6.00 each and a Stalker mannequin for around 15.00. I topped it off with a smirsh harness from the sniper for like 25.00 (which is still high, but I do not feel like I will be finding it cheaper any time soon).

I am particularly happy about the Stalker mannequin. The knee on mine broke like 6 months ago.

I hope you used the 20% off coupon: thanos !
I just used it on the vest and pouches from SS SOAR Night Stalkers to bash together a second one. I just need a few more pouches, patches, body with head and the helmet to complete him.

I hope you used the 20% off coupon: thanos !
I just used it on the vest and pouches from SS SOAR Night Stalkers to bash together a second one. I just need a few more pouches, patches, body with head and the helmet to complete him.

Absolutely...the sale price they had on the stuff before the code didn't bring it down enough for me. The code got it there...barely.

OK freaks...if anyone happens to have one of these "X" Desert camo MSRs, please let me know if you want to sell it or trade the main body only for something that you may need.

I broke the stock in three places. So I don't need the barrels, rounds, scope, suppressors, magazines, or the lever. But I do need the one main part all the way to the butt plate.

These MSRs are very cool. And If I have to burn another $20.00 on a new one, I will. But I am hoping that maybe someone has one they they broke some other parts on (they are pretty fragile), and doesn't need the main part of the gun.

Anyone got a Toys City Paratrooper gear they're wanting to part out?

let me know :lecture

Back