Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just listed some parts on ebay for storm shadow and a cobra viper.I posted a thread on here in the sideshow items for auction section to with links to the items.
thanks,mike

Do you need the whole upper boot, or just the armor part? If it's just the armor part, I got the set I removed from mine.

Just the armor would be perfect actually. Its for Piggy.

I just listed some parts on ebay for storm shadow and a cobra viper.I posted a thread on here in the sideshow items for auction section to with links to the items.
thanks,mike

Nice! You've pretty much got a whole Storm Shadow in there.

I am thinking of using a muscular HT true type to throw together Gung Ho. Does anyone know of a 1:6 scale customized USMC tattoo decal for it?

As so many people hate them, anyone got any sideshow Prometheus 1.2 ( Duke, flint, dusty, etc) bodies they want to offload for cheap? Toyanxiety and blackops have nice prices on em, but Figured I'd see if any freaks had any collecting dust they just want gone for cheap :D

Also need a cobra trooper/offiver/desert/sniper head.

Galactiboy's style would prolly give a good 84 recreation. I'm holding off on Destro to see what SS gives us.

If it's worth anything ... a new set is coming out with o-shaped eyeglass frames that are specifically meant for females. Set is by McToys. They're off the wall; they sell military and they sell crap like this for female figures.

Just in case Sideshow fails at producing that one definitive accessory, you can buy this set! You can guess what upcoming release they can be used for ...

213550sohg8f5f3ke5a50m.jpg

Back