Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all hypothetical. Spitballing mostly.

As I don't want to have to have to cast helmets also, and drilling holes in one isn't everyone's thing, would magnets suffice for Steeler visor attachment?

Magnets would be set into the inner sides of the visor with metal inserts provided to be glued inside the helmet.

Magnets are a good idea. I use gaussboys magnets sometimes to stabilize accessories on some of my bashes.

I want to get your guys opinion on this vest for Clutch before I try to mod it. Its the vest from Aliens Pvt Drake. I like it, but it looks too puffy for the classic look.

I want to get your guys opinion on this vest for Clutch before I try to mod it. Its the vest from Aliens Pvt Drake. I like it, but it looks too puffy for the classic look.

I like it, and think it works. In today's military, flak jackets/body armor make everyone look a little bulkier.

Keep up the good work!

Hey Custom Freaks!

I am new here, a longtime Action Figure Collector (Adventure Team Joe's and Star Wars) and dabbled in some 3 3/4" Customizing years ago. Now I am hooked on the Sideshow Joe's and the Custom's that you "guys" are creating! I am looking at doing some Custom's soon and wanted to start with the "Green Shirts" and when I saw EvilFace, SF Officer and few others that clinched my decision. Very interested in getting in on the 82 Back Packs (If it is still open) and possibly the Steeler Visor if it happens. I am sure I will post more and more and will be watching all of the great work that is shown here!!! :D

Thanks,
Chris

Wanting to do my take on a Classic Blowtorch. Any thoughts on what Armor to use to start my Modifications? Also, what is the best Glue to use to attach it to Cloth or should I make Straps? Hmmmmm? Thanks in advance!

Chris

Wanting to do my take on a Classic Blowtorch. Any thoughts on what Armor to use to start my Modifications? Also, what is the best Glue to use to attach it to Cloth or should I make Straps? Hmmmmm? Thanks in advance!

Chris

You could probably go with some of the armor from that metal boss figure; although that's been done to death. :lol

Back