Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry homie. I just got the BH parts. I bought the loose parts lot for the head and boots, I figured I could trade or sell the parts I didn't need.
I need the real canteens, it bugs me that I have painted ones, its my ocd, what I can I tell you.

oh sure..now you have beachhead parts...sigh

why dont you buy a canteen and just paint them black?

I think these are beach head boots

ce96e23074297f07a9db9492b73515a3_zpsfa69eb1e.jpg

i still have the rock n roll's uni and his backpack ...any takers?

and still need v1 storm shadows strap and two swords..last pieces i need..heck, id make a strap if i had just his buckle..or a mold of one...lol..sigh...

Last edited:
General question, if I dye some camo fatigues, will they still have a camo pattern or does the dye just make them all one color?

Should still have the camo pattern.How it looks will depend on the color of the dye and how long you let it soak in for.It will darken the lighter areas as well as the dark areas but should still be able to discern the pattern.

Should still have the camo pattern.How it looks will depend on the color of the dye and how long you let it soak in for.It will darken the lighter areas as well as the dark areas but should still be able to discern the pattern.

:hi5:
Awesome. That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure first.

Back