Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a couple pairs of trooper/officer (standard; non-desert) knee pads if anyone has any to spare. For cash or trade.

Here goes my longshot of the day... I need two of those Viper machetes for a project. I found one aftermarket at ridiculous prices, I wouldn't mind paying standard knife prices, but i don't wanna get fleeced buying two knives. :lol

Don't need the sheath, just the blades, thanks.

Still need a couple pairs of trooper knee pads. Even one pair would help out. I can pay cash or if I have something in trade that someone might need...

i need a black ninja head..anyone have an extra?

haves:
i do have the Viper chest pouch/rig thing that goes on top of his vest/waist...not sure what it's called....
bought it and dont need it...

cobra commander vers 2 boots(no pegs)
i have some random stuff for trade..or clothing..etc..

these awesome custom leather boot tops that i am doing
boottops4_zps8cad47ad.jpg

or these awesome leather like gauntlets..
redninja444455_zps252addad.jpg

Last edited:
someone else needs to post on here, so it doesn't look like im hogging the thread(Again).....
but while im here.....
i need something...and i totally just had a brain fart..sigh..umm...gimme a sec...
oh i know..i need some suggestions for new armor for BLUDD...what have you guys used? i hate his current stuff....

someone else needs to post on here, so it doesn't look like im hogging the thread(Again).....
but while im here.....
i need something...and i totally just had a brain fart..sigh..umm...gimme a sec...
oh i know..i need some suggestions for new armor for BLUDD...what have you guys used? i hate his current stuff....

I don't know how easy it would be to find one, but I thought the chest piece Darkness used looked pretty cool.

Back