GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI Joe 2

Can we get Scarlett Johansson as Baroness in this one? Just because it would be fun to look at.

Nah, Angelina Jolie is the perfect choice for the Baroness.

So are Duke, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes the only CHARACTERS or the only ACTORS returning. I mean how do you have a GI Joe film without at least one of the following: Cobra Commander, Destro, the Baroness, or Zartan?

Real-life action figure Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is in negotiations to play Roadblock in the sequel to G.I. Joe, Variety and Deadline are reporting. The Jon Chu–helmed G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes is a summer 2012 priority at Paramount now that Star Trek 2 looks likely to slip to winter, so the studio is hopeful to sign Johnson, who recently reinvigorated the Fast and Furious franchise and also replaced Brendan Fraser on the upcoming Journey to Center of the Earth sequel. Perhaps the Rock's oddly early intel on Osama bin Laden was just some prescient research?

I'm all for the Rock joining, but not as Roadblock. Get Michael Clark Duncan for Roadblock. Not sure who I'd have the Rock be, but it certainly wouldn't be Roadblock.

I have yet to see the first one but if the rock is apart of the second one, I will be there. :rock

Nah, Angelina Jolie is the perfect choice for the Baroness.

So are Duke, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes the only CHARACTERS or the only ACTORS returning. I mean how do you have a GI Joe film without at least one of the following: Cobra Commander, Destro, the Baroness, or Zartan?

His name is slipping me, but I didn't mind the guy that played Zartan. No one really gave a memorable performance in that movie though.

It does surprise me that if they are replacing or leaving out a majority of the characters from the first movie that Duke wouldn't be one of them.

Interesting. No Cobra Commander. No Destro. No Zartan.

Hmmm.....I am all for changing the players...but cutting out the ones that are that key will be interesting to see.

They should just Cast the Rock as Bazooka or even the Baroness for that matter,because none of the G.I.Joe Casting has made any sense....G.I.Joe 2 is looking like its on the same path of Rise of Crap.

I'm all for the Rock joining, but not as Roadblock. Get Michael Clark Duncan for Roadblock. Not sure who I'd have the Rock be, but it certainly wouldn't be Roadblock.

Did you see The Rock in Fast Five? That man was a monster big. Prolly the only decent casting choice of these ____ty "GIJoe" movies.

Interesting. No Cobra Commander. No Destro. No Zartan.

Hmmm.....I am all for changing the players...but cutting out the ones that are that key will be interesting to see.

with Tatum!?

i bet they're gonna change the movie title to Army Men: The Dance Musical :lol:rotfl

Did you see The Rock in Fast Five? That man was a monster big. Prolly the only decent casting choice of these ____ty "GIJoe" movies.

I didn't see the movie, but did watch part of a cast interview and he dwarfed Vin Diesel :lol

ROC was a piece of shat... this will likely be an even bigger piece.

New Live-action GI joe movie teaser

so this is from the hasbro liscensing expo. anyone else read this as "we're sorry, the film was terrible, we'll try to fix it with a reboot"

Licensing_International_Expo_1_62.jpg

Re: New Live-action GI joe movie teaser

Will be there when it opens. Looking forward to seeing the Joes on the big screen again.

The Rock was casted as Roadblock! FAIL!

No signs of CC,Destro,or Zartan returning! FAIL!

Some French chick casted as JINX! FAIL!

Channing Tatum returns as Duke! FAIL!

G.I.Joke 2 !!!!!!!!!

The Rock was casted as Roadblock! FAIL!

No signs of CC,Destro,or Zartan returning! FAIL!

Some French chick casted as JINX! FAIL!

Channing Tatum returns as Duke! FAIL!

G.I.Joke 2 !!!!!!!!!

I don't know how much of this I'm gonna bank on, but worst case scenario, it can't be any worse than the first one was. Maybe with the Rock coming on board they'll get a budget big enough to have CG that looks better than bad video game animation. :monkey1 :lol

Back