GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI Joe 2

:lecture Agreed. No matter how awesome a movie is, if Tatum is in it I automatically deduct 2 points from the 10 point scale.

Agreed. And I really like the idea of The Eagle. But, I have a hard time watching anything with that guy in it. He just oozes doucheness.

I saw ROC. Wish I never had. I feel like a traitor to my childhood.

The first movie wasn't horrible, it just wasn't GI Joe. More like "Extreme Action World Police".

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Jon Chu guys. He's down wit da kiddz.

Also, who cares...this series is ruined anyway. Give it a flop, and it'll be rebooted. That's a positive thing about the Hollywood system today. :D

Are you freaking kidding me that the director of Justin Bieber is in the running for this!????

I can see it now..

majordudd.jpg

:wave

Nah, I'll go see it. Saw the first one and bought it on Blu. Thought the first one was enjoyable. Not great mind you but I've seen worse.

In all honesty its sorta like TF2, coudl have been alot better had the writers and casting peeps actually gave a shat about what they put on screen.

Aaaaaaaand the Bieber guy reportedly got the gig.

:lol

This entire film franchise is already a total cluster____.

I don't care about this film AT ALL.

"'Joe' is something I've loved since I was a kid," he told us. "I still think there's a movie out there that can be done for the real 'Joe' fans, the one we've been waiting for that hasn't been done before."

"My era was 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,' 'G.I. Joe' and 'Transformers,'" he continued. "When 'Joe' changed their theme song from the old style—'Go Joe!'—to 'Got to get tough, go Joe!' That was the era I was in. Those are the fun, glory years that I remember.""

Unreal. Jon Chu misquotes "Yo Joe" then reminisces about the "glory years" of the DiC cartoon garbage?? :google

This franchise really is a sick joke....

Last edited:

Wow this sucks, I seen this guy's LXD dancing "arty" stuff on Hulu...my hopes are now crushed. Why can't they make a GI Joe movie be like the 1st part of Predator? I wouldn't mind seeing it filmed like some of those over the top yet badass 80s action movie I grew up watching. The military is cool enough that they don't need to screw with it like they did in RoC. Man I hated that movie.

Wow this sucks, I seen this guy's LXD dancing "arty" stuff on Hulu...my hopes are now crushed. Why can't they make a GI Joe movie be like the 1st part of Predator? I wouldn't mind seeing it filmed like some of those over the top yet badass 80s action movie I grew up watching. The military is cool enough that they don't need to screw with it like they did in RoC. Man I hated that movie.

:lecture

GI Joe should be closer to even The Expendables than....than whatever the hell ROC was.

Back