GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI Joe 2

That makes no sense. Zartan was left as the President at the end. They can't just ignore that. CC and Destro sure. They're locked up, but not Zartan.

Why do I even care though? :lol

because in the back of our minds,we still hold out hope for an accurate G.I.Joe Film based on the Characters we grew up with watching in the RAH 80's cartoon...All they need to do it take the Designs from Sideshow Joe and put them in the Movie...

That is what I was saying all along with the last movie. Make Sideshow the costume designers and at least they would look how they are supposed to.

Oh God....make it stop...

RZA and DJ Cotrona are likely for Paramount Pictures' upcoming Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel, according to a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

The film, to be directed by John Chu (Step Up 3D, Never Say Never), will continue the toy-inspired world depicted in 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra with a primarily new cast (except for the returning Channing Tatum as Duke and Ray Park as Snake Eyes). Newcomers include Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock and Elodie Yung as Jinx.

RZA, who next directs, writes and appears in The Man With The Iron Fists is expected to play a character called the Blind Master, who trained both Snake Eyes and Jinx. Though referenced in the animated "G.I. Joe" continuity, the character was never depicted in any form.

Cotrona, who previously appeared alongside Tatum in Dear John, will take on the role of Flint, whose filecard you can check below

Oh Dear. This film has massive potenial..........................................
to be worse than the first one.

Well. . .Flint is in it, so I'll see it. But I doubt very seriously that I'll enjoy it. ____ you, ____ty movie versions of cartoons from my childhood.

I really liked the first one and it's great The Rock is going to be in this one. Cant wait.

Adrianne Palicki has just been cast as the female lead in 'G.I. Joe: Cobra Strikes.' The 'Friday Night Lights' star will play Lady Jane.

This must come as welcome news for Palicki, whose 'Wonder Woman' pilot (where she played the iconic female superhero) neglected to get picked up by a network.

Palicki joins a cast of Channing Tatum, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and the RZA. Directing the sequel will be Jon Chu ('Step Up 3D')

I can't wait! this will be the greatest G.I.Joe Movie ever made! It will be the greatest movie of the century! It will even be better than Transformers 3! :lol :rock

Looks like the worst movie ever made is going to get bumped up a notch by this one, no chance im paying to see this

Pisstank is advocating Michael Bay to Direct G.I.Joe 3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Back