GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI Joe 2

I can see it now..

majordudd.jpg

:wave

I just threw up a little

I take it there's going to be more scenes of G.I.JOEs in "Accelerator Suits" bouncing around like douches.

I see Chu has now been officially announced as the new director. I see in an interview reported on Hisstank that Siena Miller won't be the Baroness again and the dude who played CC might not be back either. Chu states he felt the first movie lacked "punch" and that a Joe movie needs to reflect its American heritage. I obviously can't disagree with that at least.

Sienna Miller may have looked good, but she was terrible... the perfect female mirror of Channing Tatum. You see department store mannequins with more charisma than those ciphers.

Besides, I still can't believe that they actually cast a blonde with small boobs to play Baroness, no matter how much movie magic made her look good for the role. :lol

Sienna did the best she could with that ____ty script, she can't be blamed...

Good actors can overcome bad scripts and cheesy dialog. Average actors cannot. That is the difference. (See: Star Wars Prequels > Liam Neeson/Ewan McGregor/Ian McDiarmid vs Hayden Christensen/Samuel Jackson).

Sienna Miller is gorgeous, but her talent is limited in scope.

I actually loved the first one. Not perfect but damn exciting.

Back