Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, piercings in general.

And tattoos... Not for me. I used to want a tattoo, I'm glad I didn't get one.

But her review is good.

It'll be the same as the two vids above but with a bunch of f-bombs, less eloquence and that stupid cardboard robot.

O4lLK4S.png

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/16/opinions/ghostbusters-all-women-casts-judy-gold/

just got back from seeing, Surprisingly really liked it. Kate McKinnin steals the movie, she was awesome, the rest of the cast was Ok, Chris Hemsworth was funny as well. Theater was really into the movie too, clapping and cheering through out. Glad I saw it, not sure if I'll see it again though.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Wow, those comments on that article. And some men wonder why women get pissed off at this ****. :rolleyes2

Wow, those comments on that article. And some men wonder why women get pissed off at this ****. :rolleyes2

which comment? im looking at it but cant tell which one is the one you are referring to,
dont seem that bad,

Is it really that hard to figure out? It isn't that they are women. It is the PC movement shoving its social agenda in our face. Women are every bit as capable to make great, original movies. Think Alien, Thelma and Louise, There's something about Mary, etc. Instead, they take a classic like Ghostbusters, And make it feel like they are making some kind of equal rights statement. Hollywood, Shove it!

this?

It is possible that people don't like it because it's not very good. Maybe they don't like it because this "liberating" role reversal because while it's fine for it's white actors it's portrayal of black women is stereotypical and insulting. Quite possibly the don't like it because it's there was no reason to remake it other than to advance a political agenda?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back