Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're in agreement, the reaction from the cast and director of GB is so bad that it makes Zack Snyder look damn near heroic.:lol

So we're in agreement, the reaction from the cast and director of GB is so bad that it makes Zack Snyder look damn near heroic.:lol

Well, whatever you think of Snyder, he isn't totally self-destructive with his movies. He adheres to his own vision, for better or worse, but he is intelligent enough not to alienate everybody, at least not until they've seen his movie, at least.

Between this and the suicide squad music, I feel like I'm done with humanity. Moreso than all the violençe and hatred and bigotry in the world, it's these ****** jingles that have made me decide that the people of this planet have nothing positive to contribute, any longer.

image.jpeg

the funny thing is that Paul Feig always attacks movies like superbad or stuff like that for saying that "guy's humor is dumb and gross" he even wrote an entire article attacking guy humor for a magazine, saying how bad it is...

Yet his movies have the worst toilet humor of any movie... I really dont get this guy,

The trailers look really really bad - fact. We all know that. The jokes and humor in the trailers are really lame, but some people will fall for them. I saw the new trailer very recently in the theater, and the only people I heard laughing to the ridiculous jokes are a couple of middle-aged suburban housewives behind me. My little 4 year old girl also loves it, because she grew up watching Ghostbusters with me all the time, and she is super excited that the new cast is female, and I'm actually excited for her. She's too young to tell how bad it is, but she gets excited everytime she hears the familiar tune and she recognize the uniform and gear. Of course, the fact that the cast is now all female really connects with her because she's a girl. My boys are a tad older and they really didn't care for Ghostbusters growing up, but they saw the trailers and said that it looked really bad compared to the original movies. If it does turn out to be a really bad movie as a whole, then it is because the writing and directing really suck, and not because it has a female cast. Although I would say that one chic that licked her gun really turned me off. That is really bad taste, *****king disgusting. She looks like a butch ready to get it on with Rosie O'Donnell. Again, if this appeals to more ladies, then it is natural. I mean guys like Rambo, and girls like Barbies. It is *****king human nature. Plus, women in the US always wear the pants and usually have bigger c**ks than their husbands, so what's the big deal. I actually like an all female cast, but just wish that ladies are hot as hell, like Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba, types. This is just a really bad movie that happens to have a female cast, but *****king feminists always try to use the sex card to make a point. We men can't breastfeed for a good reason. It's evolution, so deal with it. There are times when I wish I didn't have a d**k, because I always think with the wrong head, and it gets me in trouble. Pimping ain't easy.

Right? They cram all that "manbabies crying over female ghostbusters" crap... Seeing that pic gets me more hyped than
anything I've seen for this movie.

Heres something the reboot won't have that the original had (besides laughs) a hot woman.
QbXs6.gif

the movie would have been really awesome if Janine and dana were the GB this time (Even if McCarthy was the third gb )
I mean, they ARE in the movie making cameos... so its not like they could not get them, if only sony paid a little more for the talent

You do realize Weaver is getting pretty old, right?

67 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back