Ghostbusters Accessory Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what the set looks like in its packaging.

photoqu.jpg

photo1hjh.jpg

photo2ek.jpg

Attachments

• 18424243_830660257099773_5063967704285948441_n.jpg
    18424243_830660257099773_5063967704285948441_n.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 15
Heres the List for those Interested in The Ghostbusters set.

1. mystolle (GB 1 & 2 Set and Viggo painting) Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
2. Rugby1970 (GB 1 & 2 Set)Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
3. 2000man (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
4. Mudshark (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 3rd August Shipped 10th August
5. TheGreeneMachine
6. Kuzeh
7. KingGrayskull
8. preeny101
9. tjg
10. Hollis DZC
11. Astro_zombie
12. CAZAFANTASMA
13. JediMike71
14. klocket
15. dchung (GB 1 & 2 Set)Work Started 11th August Shipped 12th August
16. Sladesuperagent
17. Indiana Fett
18. gargan
19. Mr Barlow

If you want to be added to the list or removed, Please let me know.

Last edited:
All I can say at the moment is your work has far exceeded my wildest expectations. A job very well done sir! Love that Tobin's Spirit Guide!!! :clap :rock

Too bad some of the other proposed items were cut from the list, but there's more than enough to make up for the few omissions! Thanks again for making this happen and expect my payment for the entire set to be arriving very shortly!

All I can say at the moment is your work has far exceeded my wildest expectations. A job very well done sir! Love that Tobin's Spirit Guide!!! :clap :rock

Too bad some of the other proposed items were cut from the list, but there's more than enough to make up for the few omissions! Thanks again for making this happen and expect my payment for the entire set to be arriving very shortly!

Cheers Buddy. Its been a great set to make, I maybe looking at the other items at some point, so watch this space.

I really hope these will be available in a month or so once I have some cash for them because I definitely want a set and both paints! The work on this is really just stunning!

I really hope these will be available in a month or so once I have some cash for them because I definitely want a set and both paints! The work on this is really just stunning!

Don't worry mate, just like the fight club sets I'm always offering them! I just make them and put the sets together when an order comes though! So they will always be here :)

Heres the List for those Interested in The Ghostbusters set.

1. mystolle (GB 1 & 2 Set and Viggo painting) Work Started 1st August
2. Rugby1970 (GB 1 & 2 Set)Work Started 1st August
3. 2000man (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 1st August
4. Mudshark (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 3rd August
5. TheGreeneMachine
6. Kuzeh
7. KingGrayskull
8. preeny101
9. tjg
10. Hollis DZC
11. Astro_zombie
12. CAZAFANTASMA
13. JediMike71
14. inked
15. klocket
16. dchung
17. Sladesuperagent
18. Indiana Fett
19. gargan

If you want to be added to the list or removed, Please let me know.

Hi, please add me to the list. I will take (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set). :yess:

Ok Guys Heres another update for you all. Below is the images of the 4 sets that I have just done ready to ship out tomorrow. These have taken a lot longer than I thought they would. :dunno

img1666pk.jpg

img1667h.jpg

img1668o.jpg

Also due to the time scale and the amount of work put into each set not to mention the postage. I will have to increase the price of the Ghostbusters 1 & 2 set and also the two paintings. Im really sorry about this, and its something I have not wanted to do, I dont want anyone to think Im ripping people off at all, cause this is not the case, Its just the cost of materials and not to mention the time it has taken for each set as really pushed me back :gah: Im really sorry!!!

Below is the updated prices.

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Set $40
Paintings $25 each
Patches $20

However if you buy the set complete which would normally be $110 I will do the set $105

I dont want any one to think Im ripping you off at all. So please don't think that, as for these 4 sets that have been completed. As they have already been paid I will not be requesting any more money off you. Its only by doing these 4 that has made make the decision of the price increase. Again Im sorry :monkey2

Greggo

Below is the updated prices.

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Set $40
Paintings $25 each
Patches $20

Is it $40 for both Ghostbusters sets or $40 for Ghostbusters 1 and $40 for Ghostbusters 2?
Thanks.

Heres the List for those Interested in The Ghostbusters set. I not afraid of no post :)

1. mystolle (GB 1 & 2 Set and Viggo painting) Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
2. Rugby1970 (GB 1 & 2 Set)Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
3. 2000man (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 1st August Shipped 10th August
4. Mudshark (GB 1 & 2 Set Both Painting & Patch Set) Work Started 3rd August Shipped 10th August
5. TheGreeneMachine
6. Kuzeh
7. KingGrayskull
8. preeny101
9. tjg
10. Hollis DZC
11. Astro_zombie
12. CAZAFANTASMA
13. JediMike71
14. klocket
15. dchung (GB 1 & 2 Set)Work Started 11th August Shipped 12th August
16. Sladesuperagent
17. Indiana Fett
18. gargan
19. Mr Barlow

Greggo,

I've been AWOL from the board here for a while, sorry I didn't respond sooner! I received both paintings and the GB sets weeks ago, and they were all that I was expecting them to be... outstanding work on every piece! :rock :rock :rock

I still want to grab a patch set, and I'd also like to order another GB 1&2 set, if that's possible. Please LMK and I'll get back to you about payment. Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into this project! :bow

Greggo,

I've been AWOL from the board here for a while, sorry I didn't respond sooner! I received both paintings and the GB sets weeks ago, and they were all that I was expecting them to be... outstanding work on every piece! :rock :rock :rock

I still want to grab a patch set, and I'd also like to order another GB 1&2 set, if that's possible. Please LMK and I'll get back to you about payment. Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into this project! :bow

Im glad you like them mate, and thank you for the comments it really does mean a lot that people Love the work I do. I know you and 2000man are still waiting for the patch sets and I will be sorting these out soon, I have just been so busy at the moment, I havent forgot.

Its no problem doing another set at all, however I havent got time at the moment to fit these in, but i will still do them, Im just a bit backed logged with paint jobs and customs. Therefore I wont take any money until I know I can get them out the door mate if that alright?

Again thank you buddy

Thanks for the update. I understand it'll take some time and that's perfectly fine with me. I've been occupied with other matters too for a while. I mostly just wanted to let you know I got my goodies, and that I'm still around and very much interested. :)

Cheers!
:duff

Back