GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DannieDarKo said:
DAVE NEEDS MALFOY BUST.
HE COLLECTS HP 110% POSTIVELY SURE.

I'M 120% THAT I'M A COMPLETIST FOR THIS LINE TOO AND HAVE EVERY PIECE PUT OUT WITH THE OTHERS PRE-ORDERED AND WOULD BE MOST UPSET TO MISS OUT ON THIS

Well it's nice to see we have about 10 times more people collecting the HP line than the 5-6 that have posted in the past. It's nice to know that all these are at least going to collectors. I only hope I'm able to get one to go with my collection.

Sorry kids! I had a two hour lunch meeting so I haven't had time to respond to my PM's. I was able to order (and I received confirmation) for the Malfoy bust. Since Lonnie was nice enough to PM the link to me first, he gets his choice for the recipient....who is Darth Loki.

Thanks also to Dannie DarKo for sharing the link and I'm sorry I can't accommodate Dave. Hopefully, he still allows me to attend the Freaks party.

I'm glad to see boardmembers help one another. Thanks for sharing the link...

Darth Loki, I'll PM you soon. Oh, and by the way, you owe Lonnie big time!
:D

congrats to everyone who got one. wish I was going to the con so I could pick up a shocktrooper and a malfoy, but no biggie. ebay is my friend.:chew

Darth Loki said:
I'M 120% THAT I'M A COMPLETIST FOR THIS LINE TOO AND HAVE EVERY PIECE PUT OUT WITH THE OTHERS PRE-ORDERED AND WOULD BE MOST UPSET TO MISS OUT ON THIS

I am sure there will be plenty on Ebay. I don't think anyone will miss out on it.

Jesse

So far so good on the order. I already have a "temporary" transaction from Gentle Giant on my credit card.

Glad you guys got a bust, this will relieve me of the headache for the Shock Trooper bust. I wanted the Malfoy but I'll try at the show. Thanks to all 10 of you that emailed me, shows a nice sense of community.

Last edited:
Can we pool our resources and help Dave to get a Malfoy? A lot of people got one today because of the board-based cooperation, and there would BE no board without Dave!!! I was going to try to get my friend to pick one up for Darth Loki, but since he is now taken care of, I will try to get one for Dave.

Anybody else want to try and give back to somebody who has inarguably done more for this board than anyone else?

so...Malfoy is gone but i still got my Shocktrooper. I'll try to win one at the con. Thanks again for everyone that sent out the e-mail. I was sleeping though but its all good. :monkey3

I hope Dave can get one too. I forgot he was out of town today until Danny posted...

The good news is that some will be on sale at the show, so he still has a good chance if no one on the board got him one.

tomandshell said:
Can we pool our resources and help Dave to get a Malfoy? A lot of people got one today because of the board-based cooperation, and there would BE no board without Dave!!! I was going to try to get my friend to pick one up for Darth Loki, but since he is now taken care of, I will try to get one for Dave.

Anybody else want to try and give back to somebody who has inarguably done more for this board than anyone else?

Tom, I will do everything I can to help Dave get one. There is a slim chance I may have a way to get one at the show... If I do, it will go to Dave if he hasn't gotten one by then.

lcummins said:
Tom, I will do everything I can to help Dave get one. There is a slim chance I may have a way to get one at the show... If I do, it will go to Dave if he hasn't gotten one by then.

I'll take it off your hands if Dave get's his sorted...

tomandshell said:

that's why i asked earlier what it was Dave was wanting, because if it was the Shocktrooper, i was gonna let him have the one Wetanut was gonna get for me (and thanks again Wetanut!! that right there is what reaffirmed my faith in humanity!). still will if he wants it. i hope Dave can get the Malfoy.

Back