GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email was just sent out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please get me a Malfoy bust for letting you know?

You can order them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone PLEASE :monkey2 , get me a Malfoy bust

DL -- I truly, honestly feel your pain. If I hadn't wanted it so badly myself, I'd gladly pass on to you. Wish we could've ordered 2. :monkey2 Sorry. Hopefully, someone less selfish than I will step forward.

Yeah baby! Just got the confirmation email!!! :chew

Darth Loki, if there is any way for me to pick up an extra one at SD, I will try to get you one.

Our very own Darklord Dave is going to miss out. He won't be back til Friday and he's going to the con. You won't have to ship it afterwards that way. Get his Zoomaround.

Afterall, Dave did set-up THE party for the Freaks attending SDCC.

I'll pm you.

Snagged the Shocktrooper and Malfoy. Excellent! Now let's hope they didn't goof this one up and allow over orders.

Zoomaround said:
I'd be willing to order it and pick it up for someone if I was given a link....

and i sent the email a few times. hope it got to everyone. i got some bounceback. never forwarded a mass email before.

Mookeylama said:
please get me Malfoy! Shocktrooper too if ur not getting one urself.

and i sent the email a few times. hope it got to everyone. i got some bounceback. never forwarded a mass email before.

Good enough

Jesse

Just got my email from GG and it has three different links for the exclusives. Weird... the Malfoy link is bad but I figured it out... that seems a little too convenient to me...

Thank Heaven for a great bunch of collectors on this board willing to help each other out!

Mookey -- the Shocktrooper is yours. Although I didn't want it, I went ahead and ordered it in case. Thanks for your assistance. We'll pm each other regarding mailings, etc. okay?

lcummins said:
Just got my email from GG and it has three different links for the exclusives. Weird... the Malfoy link is bad but I figured it out... that seems a little too convenient to me...

Thank Heaven for a great bunch of collectors on this board willing to help each other out!

Nope still there, probably because these emails are just hitting now. I just got mine moments ago.

Jesse

Back