GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesseawilson said:
Nope still there, probably because these emails are just hitting now. I just got mine moments ago.

Jesse

Yeah, I thought it might be sold out at first, but it was a bad link with an "!" in the middle that did not belong. I wonder how many other people might miss out because of the bad link...

Wetanut, U ROCK!!!

and i already sent Zoom a PM about DL. i posted the link in that post but then removed it. that's why it looks kinda weird.

I know there aren't but a handful of Harry Potter collectors here. Can't someone who doesn't collect this line just order one for this poor little East Coaster?

Darth Loki said:
I know there aren't but a handful of Harry Potter collectors here. Can't someone who doesn't collect this line just order one for this poor little East Coaster?

Hopefully someone will come through for you... there will be two more chances (during and after the Con) to get this, so don't give up complete hope yet.

Darth Loki said:

I'll trade you for that BHT you were trying to get rid of, hows that.

Jesse

Mookeylama said:
lol^. so Darklord Dave is missing out? which ones is he wanting to get?

He just started collecting HP and has been buying them all so I would immagine it would be that one.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I'll trade you for that BHT you were trying to get rid of, hows that.

Jesse

I wish I had been one of the one's to have it cancelled so I would be sure to get a Lucius. I already sold it to Fritz though.

Boy, I've snoozed on this one... but do you need to be a collector member to order this early? Is there a link that a non member order one now? Can anyone PM me the link?

Darth Loki said:
I wish I had been one of the one's to have it cancelled so I would be sure to get a Lucius. I already sold it to Fritz though.

Well at worst at least what you made off of that should cover what these will go for on Ebay.

Jesse

Protozaius said:
Boy, I've snoozed on this one... but do you need to be a collector member to order this early? Is there a link that a non member order one now? Can anyone PM me the link?

No you dont and sent.......

Jesse

I just noticed a problem - it says you can have only '1 preorder'. Uh, I ordered my Malfoy on one order, so as to be sure it went through quickly, and then went back and ordered my Shocktrooper. Does that mean I can't have one of them? I'm going to be pissed.

Whew! Got my orders in thanks to the fine Freaks in this group. My e-mail from GG just now came through (thankfully), but I was able to place my orders beforehand with a wee bit of deductive url reasoning. Of course, I wouldn't have even known the orders were live if it weren't for all the gabbing about it online. (Huzzah for gabbing!)

Went smooth as glass (No Blackhole heartache here). Now the only SDCC exclusive I have to sweat is the Battle-damaged Cylon 12" figure at the Majestic booth...

:chew

Michael Crawford said:
I just noticed a problem - it says you can have only '1 preorder'. Uh, I ordered my Malfoy on one order, so as to be sure it went through quickly, and then went back and ordered my Shocktrooper. Does that mean I can't have one of them? I'm going to be pissed.

I am sure you'll be fine as long as you only ordered one of each item, they probably just did this for ease of keeping track of the orders. I know of a few others that did the same thing as well.

Jesse

I made the same mistake. I was the worried the malfoy bust may sell out and mess with the shock trooper order. Thus, I ordered the shock and then malfoy. I was concerned at first but I think we will be fine. I thought it was one pre-order per item not one pre-order for everything we will see what happens.

I think we'll all be fine as well, but I fired off an e-mail inquiry to GG's customer service all the same. I'll share their response once I receive it.

Back