GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
That's what makes this exclusive a MUST have! It's not a varient, it's another character and a pretty important one in the scheme of things (please no spoilers, I haven't read the books).

Well, I won't (He's Harry's Dad) say anything...

:D

Just got on line for the first time today and am paying through the nose for it. I don't mind standing in line at the con, they should have 300 Malfoy to sell there right?

RIGHT?:monkey2

tomandshell said:
Yes, there are actually 1000 more Shock Troopers than there are of the Utapau Clones. But they weren't event exclusives, which means that while there will be more available, you are going to have to get them off the secondary market and will pay more. I got my Utapau Clone for less than retail and I'm glad that I did!

Are you talking about the Utapau Clone only being available on the secondary market or the Shocktrooper? I was hoping that either GG or SWS would have the Shocktrooper after SDCC. I might not be reading you post correctly.

Batty said:
Are you talking about the Utapau Clone only being available on the secondary market or the Shocktrooper? I was hoping that either GG or SWS would have the Shocktrooper after SDCC. I might not be reading you post correctly.

Sorry. I wasn't accurate there. You are right, Gentle Giant will make some available after the convention, so they will not all be picked up through the secondary market by the non-attendees. I was just thinking about getting them through retailers with discounts, which won't be possible. But no, they won't all be on the secondary market. I fully expect about 500 (give or take a few for the people who got the special deal after the BHS trauma) to be sold through their site in August. So folks will have about the same chances as with the Blackhole Trooper bust.

(Doesn't that make you feel better?!?)

Honestly, if they do exactly what they did today and send a surprise e-mail, most of the collectors will do just fine. If they schedule it like the BHS, the Sith will hit the fan...

That pic is great Tom!! I'm glad I was able to snag him and like you have all the Ep3 clones.

Yes that pic is awesome. All of these clone busts will make great additions to the collection.

tomandshell said:
Honestly, if they do exactly what they did today and send a surprise e-mail, most of the collectors will do just fine. If they schedule it like the BHS, the Sith will hit the fan...
That's what I'm hoping. I think my chances would be better. And maybe I can get some help from my fellow Freaks.

Just got on line for the first time today and am paying through the nose for it. I don't mind standing in line at the con, they should have 300 Malfoy to sell there right?

RIGHT?

Dave....what a rotten thing to happen. Honestly, I'd do anything for ya...except give you my Lucius. If it'll make you feel any better, I'm sure many of us would stand in line with you to keep you company and as a sign of solidarity? I'll bring ya soda, hot dogs, chips. ummm....did I go too far with this?

I spent 13 hours at work today but it is all good cuz I got my bust!!!! :chew

8 more days!!!!!

Just wanted to thank Lonnie and Zoomaround one last time before I call it a night. My girlfriend was so happy when I told her how things progressed today.

THANK YOU!!!

Gentle Giant sold the leftover BHT busts on thier site, they didn't hold them to sell.

The same will be with these, if they sell out at the con then they are gone. They do not hold extra items they only offer for sale whatever happens to be not purchased.

I have a feeling that both SW pieces will be offered but not the Malfoy.

Jesse

For those who will not be able to attend the San Diego Comic-Con, we will be holding a portion of the above exclusives for sale through our website after the conventions are over. An email will be sent out when they will be made available.

I think they are actually holding them back.

The GG staff told me that they dont at the con last year, I guess they changed their mind. Maybe it's just on the SW stuff with the really high edition sizes. There is no way they are going to sell 3500 of anything at the con.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
The GG staff told me that they dont at the con last year, I guess they changed their mind. Maybe it's just on the SW stuff with the really high edition sizes. There is no way they are going to sell 3500 of anything at the con.

Jesse

I would trust a real live person over a generic e-mail any day. You're probably right.

Jesseawilson said:

Jesse
For my sake, I hope you're right. People love those clones.

Back