GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
potterbusts7hf.jpg

So nice to know we do not have to worry about this anymore. It will be nice to meet a lot of you at SDCC.

Speaking of which... abstractharmony, don't forget to update the Harry Potter registry thread! nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Gran3131 said:
So nice to know we do not have to worry about this anymore. It will be nice to meet a lot of you at SDCC.

That is the really nice thing. I basically don't have to worry about any of my SDCC Exclusives this year.

I am also glad that I do not have to worry about SS exclusives or GG now.
7 more days, 7 more days, 7 more days......:chew :chew :chew

tomandshell said:

That looks cool! I'm displaying mine in bad guys with bad guys good guys with good. Hopefully I will find a Malfoy that really should of been a regular release arggggg.

Whew! My response from Gentle Giant...

Dear Todd,

Thank you for your email.

Both your pre-orders are ok and are confirmed.

Please make sure to bring your Photo ID and the printout of your
confirmation emails with your order numbers.

Sincerely,
Gentle Giant Customer Service

-------

Yay! I would think this would apply to everyone who did separate orders for each item (instead of one order for everything all at once).

:chew

jimmyjamesf said:
Ok If i dont have to worry about standin in line for any exclusives what am I going to do with all my extra time? :lol

Wait in line to drool over the PF Boba Fett! I hope they have someone on guard with a roll of paper towels and some windex.

jimmyjamesf said:
Ok If i dont have to worry about standin in line for any exclusives what am I going to do with all my extra time? :lol

Actually enjoy the show. Go to "Cup O' Joe" the Marvel panel, that's always entertaining. Panels is where it's at.

DekeStarkiller said:
Actually enjoy the show. Go to "Cup O' Joe" the Marvel panel, that's always entertaining. Panels is where it's at.

Only if Hooper X, Holden, and Banky are there.

jimmyjamesf said:

You can spend it with me at the Fed Ex place. :lol

Darth Loki said:
Wait in line to drool over the PF Boba Fett! I hope they have someone on guard with a roll of paper towels and some windex.

You can just come by my hotel room and check it out. I am dropping in from the ceiling Mission:Impossible style and carrying Fett away as soon as they close up for the night.

tomandshell said:
You can just come by my hotel room and check it out. I am dropping in from the ceiling Mission:Impossible style and carrying Fett away as soon as they close up for the night.

Why to I have the feeling you're not joking?

Back