GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep hearing the little new mail sound and getting excited, but it's always somebody wanting me to add them to the e-mail notification list. It's getting pretty long! I hope I can help everybody out when the bust hits the fan...

Tom if you need to get me the names as well to lighten load please feel free too.

I sure hope this is over at latest tomorrow as this is gut wrenching.

Gran3131 said:
Tom if you need to get me the names as well to lighten load please feel free too.

I sure hope this is over at latest tomorrow as this is gut wrenching.

Thanks so much for the offer! I think it is best for one person to handle it so that we can be sure that nobody gets left out in the crossover. It's actually a good time for me as I don't have big plans and I can pretty much sit in front of the computer and wait for the mail to arrive. If I can end up helping this many people from both this board and Rebel Scum then it will be worth it.

I really hope that they do it today!!

Sounds good man. I am also able to sit in front of the computer these next couple of days so if I get it first it will reach you in no time.

Yeah, I really hope it is today as well. Get this done with and then start preparing for the trip.

Just a reminder to those who are interested--this preorder is ONLY for people who will be attending. If you place an order this week, you must be present at the convention with a photo ID to pick up your order. You cannot send someone else to pick it up for you. And since GG will have your name, credit card, and shipping info from your first order and they are limited to one order per person (picked up or not) you might be keeping yourself from getting one when they put the reserved extras up for non-attendees after the show.

So don't crowd the server by ordering this week if you won't be at the show to personally pick up your order.

"It's so quiet Gandalf......"

*sounds of the cool western breeze*

rotktrailer010768sz.jpg

i just hope that they do the pre-order for the 3 exclusives in different days. That way should eliminate computer break down.

So what time do you guys think is the latest we would see the email? If it comes today.

thanks for sending me the email Tom. very explanatory, and it answered all my questions. i need a clone to do my bidding!

i'm not going to the con, but i'm happy to help w/ getting the preorder link to people if/when i get it! gld to help however i can. i'll be watching for it. good luck everyone!!:chew

Mookeylama said:
thanks for sending me the email Tom. very explanatory, and it answered all my questions. i need a clone to do my bidding!

i'm not going to the con, but i'm happy to help w/ getting the preorder link to people if/when i get it! gld to help however i can. i'll be watching for it. good luck everyone!!:chew

Remember that they will hold some back to sell to non-attendees after the convention, and then it will be our turn to help you. :D

DannieDarKo said:
Some peeps seem certain it's sometime today or this week. Anyone know anything certain? Maybe someone who got some inside scoop? :rolleyes:

All we know is that the official Gentle Giant blog said that an e-mail would go out this week with preorder links.

i've e-mailed customer service about the pre-order and still no reply and that was last week :monkey2

Man I hope it is not that late. I predicted today or tomorrow. Any later and gg will be pushing it for time. They still have to pack up and go to the convention and get all the invoices out so you would think they would do it as early as possible.

tomandshell said:
I keep hearing the little new mail sound and getting excited, but it's always somebody wanting me to add them to the e-mail notification list. It's getting pretty long! I hope I can help everybody out when the bust hits the fan...
I actually have my email set up to play the Imperial March if I get any notices from GG and the Main Theme for SS. How geeky is that?

Tom, do you want the email forwarded to you if one of us gets it first so you can send it to everyone? Or are you doing it another way? I'm not going, but I'll be happy to help.

i just hope that they give us, attendee, at least a day in advance notice. I really don't want to keep refreshing my page the whole day and tommorow. :emperor ...or whenever.

Back