GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Tom, do you want the email forwarded to you if one of us gets it first so you can send it to everyone? Or are you doing it another way? I'm not going, but I'll be happy to help.

Sure! As soon as I get it I will forward it to everyone on the list, but I always get GG e-mails late. I am going to have to have somebody forward it to me first or I won't be of much help...

We should have this thing covered. Somebody will get it early and it will cascade down to everyone else.

Batty said:
I actually have my email set up to play the Imperial March if I get any notices from GG and the Main Theme for SS. How geeky is that?

Tom, do you want the email forwarded to you if one of us gets it first so you can send it to everyone? Or are you doing it another way? I'm not going, but I'll be happy to help.

That's awesome! I wish I were computer savvy enough to know how to do that.

RoboDad said:
That's pretty cool (yet decidedly geeky ;)). Which email program allows this?
It is cool to hear the SW theme start playing while I'm on the computer. I know instantly that it's an email from SS.

I'm a Mac user, so I'm not sure what or if there are any programs for PC users. I would think there has to be something available. If you're a Mac user it's really easy to do and I could give you instructions. Just PM me.

Well the time has almost come. Unless GG does something unexpected and sends the email really late.

Gran3131 said:
Well the time has almost come. Unless GG does something unexpected and sends the email really late.

I have a staff meeting tomorrow morning. That is the only chunk of time this entire week that I will be away from the computer, so I am pretty much guaranteed that will be the time they choose to send out the e-mails...

Tom I am sure your fellow staff memebrs would appreciate you not bringing that contagious cough to the meeting.

tomandshell said:
And did I mention that I am bleeding out of my rectum and nipples?

Perhaps I should stay home tomorrow...
More things to add to your failing health list.

I'm going to away on a business trip for the next 3 days, so here's hoping it doesn't go up until Friday! That would really be cutting it close though...

DAY 2!!!

Day 2 of waiting for Gentle Giant SDCC exclusives......

The start of another nerve-wrecking day!

computerguy.gif

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Back