GG SDCC Exclusives preorder Info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Thanks for the laugh!

In all seriousness, someone please get me a Shocktrooper.

No, really! They are going to have seven Mara Jade busts and will announce the order time well in advance so we are all there ordering at the same time. Good luck!

Uh, if the link for Lucius has come through - please help me out. I never even got the announcement that started this thread.

i signed up for GG's club months ago and never get the emails. i'm not going to the con but can i order the Malfoy bust and then maybe a kind soul from here would pick it up for me?? or would that not work since they need to see an I.D. upon pick up?

and is it really true that they'll hold back some and sell it on their site? i sense sarcasm!

all i want from the con is the Malfoy bust. well and some Mezco stuff that shouldn't cost me a kidney later.

Mookeylama said:
i signed up for GG's club months ago and never get the emails. i'm not going to the con but can i order the Malfoy bust and then maybe a kind soul from here would pick it up for me?? or would that not work since they need to see an I.D. upon pick up?

and is it really true that they'll hold back some and sell it on their site? i sense sarcasm!

all i want from the con is the Malfoy bust. well and some Mezco stuff that shouldn't cost me a kidney later.

they will sell whatever is left from the con :rolleyes: ...probabilty of that happening....:monkey2

Darklord Dave said:
Uh, if the link for Lucius has come through - please help me out. I never even got the announcement that started this thread.

It was in the official blog on the GG site. There was no email that got sent out.

Anyone interested, send me an e-mail and I will add your e-mail to my address book. As soon as I get the e-mail with links, I am forwarding it to everyone whose address I have on file. This will be easier than sending multiple PMs. (I'm lazy, I know...)

:fireworks TO TOMANDSHELL! :fireworks

appl.gif

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
Tom -- e-mail sent. Thanks! IF I happen to get one myself, will immediately check with you guys to make sure all are covered? We gotta watch out for each other.

:chew

Wetanut said:
Tom -- e-mail sent. Thanks! IF I happen to get one myself, will immediately check with you guys to make sure all are covered? We gotta watch out for each other.

:chew

And don't forget to get a Lucius Malfoy bust for me :D

Man I whish the email would come. It would be great if we only had to sit in front of the computer today or tomorrow.

As of now, I have added everybody's name to the list who has contacted me. Good luck, everybody! I hope to be forwarding the links to you soon!

and if i preorder Malfoy online can i have someone else pick it up for me since i'm not going? can it work that way? never done this before. thanks

Back