GG Harry Potter - Register here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dementor just arrived today (first GG) and I must say it's amazing!

Not planning on getting any more though, there's just too many stuff out there and have to really pick and choose but really glad I got this and I'm not a bust collector.

Dementor #264 / 1500

Hungarian Horntail - #289/1500

Also, could you update my name from lccummins to lcummins, and update the Dementor bust - #588/1500. Thanks.

jaysilentbobandsnape0tj.jpg

I doubled up on the bust when the came out. Bought an extra set for my nephew who is a HP fan. I thought I had more Dementors but can't them or my Black Exclusive, but heres what I found.

Horntail # 918

Harry #367 & 331

Snape #263 & 730

Dobby #734, 731 & 797

Dumbledore #677 & 270

Black #35 & 10

Dementor #9 & 527

I have a question about the exclusive Sirius bust. I have one and it came in a plain white box, but some I have seen on ebay have the wanted poster on the box. Does anyone know why some are in a plain white box and others have the wanted poster on the box?

Bannister said:
I have a question about the exclusive Sirius bust. I have one and it came in a plain white box, but some I have seen on ebay have the wanted poster on the box. Does anyone know why some are in a plain white box and others have the wanted poster on the box?

One is a regular release and the other is the white boxed "Early Bird" edition sold at the SDCC 05'.

Back