GG Harry Potter - Register here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
Congrats!!! Which number did ya get??
#131...thanx ox...shipped over from usa but still mint thank god.
it cost a pretty penny but to me well worth it.got um all so far.
now bring on the next ones....can't wait:D

Well I am pleased to report that I am now the proad owner of Horntail 668 which I won in a contest at VoldemortsVault and sponsored by Mike at Razors. This is in perfect shape!!!

gghp2rc7.jpg

gghp5qj3.jpg

Congrats dude. I'm glad someone here won that contest. It really is a fantastic piece that GG did a great job with.

Darth Loki said:
Congrats dude. I'm glad someone here won that contest. It really is a fantastic piece that GG did a great job with.

Thanks!! Yeah, it was really a rush especially after the let down of having received a broken one when I tried to buy one the first time. And definitely an awesome piece!!!!!

Got mine yesterday, but forgot to get the SN#'s. They both look really good though.

Ron - 870

Hermoine - 1403

I gotta say that the Hermoine looks great. They did a great job capturing my future wife's likeness :monkey3 . The Monster book of Monsters absolutely makes this one of my favorite pieces

Ron looks great as well. Not my first pick for outfit, seems more suited for a second version but hopefully we'll get one of him in his regular robes later on.

Back