GG Harry Potter - Register here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
I am only talking about the exclusive version. I have seen pictures on ebay of the debut edition with the box made to look like the wanted poster like in this auction: https://cgi.ebay.com/HARRY-POTTER-C...ryZ88895QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DAMNIT! I've been watching ebay for months now for one and when it pops up I miss it :maul

Oww, and about the box, I believe I once read somewhere there's a japanse edition of this bust too, maybe that comes in a plain box?

The one I have is numbered 75/500 and has a plain white box. Then I saw some promo/ap Sirius Black SDCC busts that came with the wanted box, so I assumed that the promo busts came with the wanted box and the numbered came in the plain white. But since then I have seen numbered ones for sale with the wanted box, so i have no idea what the deal is.

[carnivalbarker] Come on in and get 'em listed...

Step right up!

Enter your numbers here and they'll magically appear in the list on first page...that's right Madam the wonders of modern technology...[/carnivalbarker]

Harry Potter 607
Dumbledore - ?
Dobby - ?
Snape - ?
Hermione - Ordered
Ron - Ordered

I'll fill the question marks in later when I can check them.

Well, I have only one bust...actually it's my wife's. It's a Harry Potter and the number #1541.

I hope your Lucius Malfoy reaches you safely, AH! E-mail or PM me when you receive it!

abstractharmony said:
STATUES

HUNGARIAN HORNTAIL

80 - The Doctor
118 - Nasedo
289 - Lcummins
686 - Tomandshell
919 - DannieDarko

MERPERSON

Don't forget me, #509.

Okay Malfoy arrived today so here is the collection thus far.

Snape 89/1500

SDCC Sirius Black 82/500

Dumbledore 422/1500

Dementor 67/1500

Dobby 544/2000

SDCC Malfoy 276/500

Harry 345/2000

Found this at RS:

gg_hp_deatheater_05.jpg

I think my kids are going to be scared of this one...

tomandshell said:
Found this at RS:

gg_hp_deatheater_05.jpg

I think my kids are going to be scared of this one...

That is a great pic! I hope it really looks this creepy.

Back