GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question GG, I want to call it a tile from Denethor's Throne room in your collection, what is it?:confused:

Great eye!

You pretty much summed it up...its an actual tile used in the filming from Denothors throne room (one of my most cherished pieces!)...bought it from prop store of London at Celebration Europe...strangely enough! :lol

Better pic:

100_2816.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection, GGIRL :rock

Congrats on Isildur's helmet...very classy!

Does the link on the first page take a little while to load ?
I clicked on it but was taking quite a while to load...

I did manage to see some great UC swords and LOTR LSB's :)

Great eye!
You pretty much summed it up...its an actual tile used in the filming from Denothors throne room (one of my most cherished pieces!)...bought it from prop store of London at Celebration Europe...strangely enough! :lol
you are one crazy lady, in a good way :lol how much did you pay for it ??????
So you ladies like Helmets? Now I'm confused.

damn your good :lol:lol

you are one crazy lady, in a good way :lol how much did you pay for it ??????

Thank you sir, it was actually a really good price...about £300 I think...then again they were selling LOTR at a SW convention! :dunno

Awesome collection, GGIRL :rock

Congrats on Isildur's helmet...very classy!

Does the link on the first page take a little while to load ?
I clicked on it but was taking quite a while to load...

I did manage to see some great UC swords and LOTR LSB's :)

Yeah, I think i'm gonna get rid of that link and just post direct into this thread...at some point...check back a couple of pages to see some updated pics

Oh and thanks buddy:rock

Thanks alot pal...you know I love them bunnies!!!! :rock

What happened to Morbo BTW?:confused:

he left :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

maybe someday he will return :sick

where did you get the helms deep dio by the way :confused::confused: been on my hit list for a while but cant find one anywhere

he left :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

maybe someday he will return :sick

where did you get the helms deep dio by the way :confused::confused: been on my hit list for a while but cant find one anywhere

Great choice, really an underrated piece IMO I got it direct from SS...they still have them available but there at retail! Than again the last time I saw one of Ebay it went for £210! :horror :lol

Why did Morbo leave...is it like a big secret or something? :confused:

Beautiful Setup GG as always.

I have to wait a while before I can fill up my own homestead with LOTR all over.

Beautiful Setup GG as always.

I have to wait a while before I can fill up my own homestead with LOTR all over.

Thanks friend! :)

Its taken us nearly 5 years to get to this point...and were still looking, the kitchen is completely untouched afterall! :lol

Back