GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GG's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

For goodness sake you two!! :rolleyes::lol:lol

I'm afraid Sir Slug that i am already taken, but if it is any consolation than you wouldn't be my type...if you know what I mean! ;)
:lol
t12967099.gif

Slug gets salted :lol :monkey3

Yes please GG, more 7, ....me like her :naughty
x :peace

Wow, Niiiice.......
:drool :drool
You're making me want to buy a 7 of 9 PF for my collection now......resistance is futile :naughty :lol

Awesome pics my friend :rock
x :peace

wow that 7 of 9 is great..................................................................

whats it made from?? i saw one of these on e-bay a few months back went for like only £100....... you need the gentle giant life size leia to go with her

Couple of new shots of some rejiggng and new pieces...were loving UC at the moment! :drool

100_2744.jpg

uc.jpg

I was wondering where your collection thread was GG. Awesome stuff you have, especially the LOTR Helms. :rock2 I'm in the process of getting my first UC piece, it's gonna be Frodo's sword Sting, hopefully I'll have it soon. And that Lifesize 7 of 9 is just.....:drool :drool More bonus points right? :naughty :D

I was wondering where your collection thread was GG. Awesome stuff you have, especially the LOTR Helms. :rock2 I'm in the process of getting my first UC piece, it's gonna be Frodo's sword Sting, hopefully I'll have it soon. And that Lifesize 7 of 9 is just.....:drool :drool More bonus points right? :naughty :D

Thanks buddy! The sting sword is awesome (its in storage at the mo for me :monkey2!)

And yes that 7 of 9 is just...:monkey5 Trust me when I say she has a good home :rock

And i'm in a show off mood at the mo so...

100_2747.jpg

100_2748.jpg

Last edited:

That's so awesome that you got Gimli's Axe autographed!! And I have to say I love your display's also, it seems like just about everybody on here has better ones than me. :lol I just don't have the greatest shelves, so I gotta make due with what I have. I've only got so much more space to fill up, then I probably have to stop collecting, unless I decide to put some things in storage. :monkey2

Cool you got the signature of John Rhys Davies. And your collection has both the limited edition of narsil and anduril. Thats awesome. Your collection is superb.
I also have a reasonable LOTR collection come check mine out.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45823

Thats looks awesome...the display units for your UC bits looks so classy...very nice! :rock

That's so awesome that you got Gimli's Axe autographed!! And I have to say I love your display's also, it seems like just about everybody on here has better ones than me. :lol I just don't have the greatest shelves, so I gotta make due with what I have. I've only got so much more space to fill up, then I probably have to stop collecting, unless I decide to put some things in storage. :monkey2

JRD was really funny when I met him, I asked how heavy the axe he used in filiming was and he said that he had it at home on his wall (so cooooool!) and it was twice the weight of the the UC one...and trust me this is one heavy mutha!

Your collection is awesome Havok, you use your limited space to great effect and have great taste :rock

start getting rid of furniture instead of putting these back into storage! :dunno:lol

JRD was really funny when I met him, I asked how heavy the axe he used in filiming was and he said that he had it at home on his wall (so cooooool!) and it was twice the weight of the the UC one...and trust me this is one heavy mutha!

Your collection is awesome Havok, you use your limited space to great effect and have great taste :rock

start getting rid of furniture instead of putting these back into storage! :dunno:lol

I wish I could meet some of the actors from LOTR, it would be so awesome.

And thanks so much for saying that about my collection. I know you should really get these things for yourself first and foremost, but it still feels great when someone else compliments them after you've put so much into acquiring them. So I really mean it when I say Thank You.

And you know I was actually starting to think about taking furniture out to make room for more shelves, I'm probably gonna end up doing just that. :lol I'll find some way to squeeze as much in as my tight confines can allow. I'm probably gonna end up moving soon enough, so I'm not really looking forward to having to pack everything up, and then getting it all set up again.

Back