GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GG's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

The map itself also looks metalic in the picture?

Its not metal itself but designed to look like that, difficult to explain...heres a close up...

100_2752.jpg

I wish I could meet some of the actors from LOTR, it would be so awesome.

And thanks so much for saying that about my collection. I know you should really get these things for yourself first and foremost, but it still feels great when someone else compliments them after you've put so much into acquiring them. So I really mean it when I say Thank You.

And you know I was actually starting to think about taking furniture out to make room for more shelves, I'm probably gonna end up doing just that. :lol I'll find some way to squeeze as much in as my tight confines can allow. I'm probably gonna end up moving soon enough, so I'm not really looking forward to having to pack everything up, and then getting it all set up again.

Don't they do signings on that side of the pond?

It does feel good when people say nice things about your collection, its like icing on the cake when appreciating your own collection! :D

Take out the furniture, burn it in the yard or even better sell it all for more statues! :lol

Don't they do signings on that side of the pond?

It does feel good when people say nice things about your collection, its like icing on the cake when appreciating your own collection! :D

Take out the furniture, burn it in the yard or even better sell it all for more statues! :lol

I imagine they do, but I never know when they are. Since the movies are come and gone it's probably too late now anyway.

And yeah it does feel good when people compliment your collection, especially when it's from fellow collector's who can appreciate it all the more.

I don't know about burning my furniture, I might get in trouble with the law if I do that. :lol But as far as selling it for more statues.......I guess I can just eat and sleep on the floor. :lol Nah, if I get that bad, then that's the sign that I've officially gone overboard and lost all perspective on life, so I just hope it doesn't get to that point. :lol

I'm not too sure how I missed this collection but its AWESOME! :chew

Thanks buddy! :rock

On another note, me and Anck had today off and we found this shop about 20 minutes away from us that is going under and they had plenty of LOTR UC products at sweeeeeet prices, picked up the sauron helmet for £125 (it was even still sealed in its shipper!):horror and The staff of sauron for £30 :rock Heres a quick pic...

100_2759.jpg

100_2758.jpg

Last edited:

awesome stuff GG :rock:rock and still one of the coolest gals i know :inlove :eek:

and of course, the offer still stands ;)

:D

Awwwww thanks buddy! Your one of the coolests guys on the board! :love:o

Not shocked the offer still stands! :lol

I'm the coolest. :naughty:D:rotfl

Your collections looking awesome . :rock :D
I forgot to phone tesco....again... :eek::rotfl

I'm the coolest. :naughty:D:rotfl

Your collections looking awesome . :rock :D
I forgot to phone tesco....again... :eek::rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl Don't worry there prolly the only retail business NOT going anywhere!

Thanks for the compliment and you are the coolest non-slug on the board!!:rock

What about me? I'm not Limey uh I mean English but I know some Randy sayings:

"Billy no mates"

"Pig in a poke"

"Going to see a man about a dog"

"Meat wagon"

"You're about as much use as chocolate teapot"

"Jack and Danny"

What about me? I'm not Limey uh I mean English but I know some Randy sayings:

"Billy no mates"

"Pig in a poke"

"Going to see a man about a dog"

"Meat wagon"

"You're about as much use as chocolate teapot"

"Jack and Danny"

Screw it...at least your a Canadian, part of the commonwealth and all that...your in as well!! :rock

I recognised all the sayings apart from the last one...what the hell is "Jack and Danny" :dunno:rotfl:rotfl

Nice UC collection.

I may be getting rid of mine? How much does Gandalf's wooden staff go for?

Back