GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy! :rock

Gandalf the white or Grey (from Noble collection)?

I've got the GTW but if you have the GTG staff than PM I may be interested!
:)

GTG

Sorry about that. Wish there was a "tracker" for UC and Noble.

GTG

Sorry about that. Wish there was a "tracker" for UC and Noble.

Difficult to say worth really, don't particularly see many noble pieces on ebay so...:dunno

But if you are serious in selling than please PM with anything you might be selling and some idea of price...really on a LOTR weapons kick at the moment! :lol

wow quite a few new additions since the last time I checked out this thread....those funds are being re-directed in a good way............

great collection and looking forward to the next purchase pics :D

wow quite a few new additions since the last time I checked out this thread....those funds are being re-directed in a good way............

great collection and looking forward to the next purchase pics :D

Thanks pal :rock...yeah these new additions are gonna hit fast I think...spare collectables money never lasts long! :lol

AMAZING collection you got there mate!! Some awesome items.

And I simply LOVE the LOTR setup! Very cool......
Congrats!!

But if you are serious in selling than please PM with anything you might be selling and some idea of price...really on a LOTR weapons kick at the moment! :lol

Than you maybe interested to know that UC is going to be releasing the Morgul dagger and Isildurs sword here shortly. Here is a link to another frum with pics.

https://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=4378

Love the LOTR movies, but don't have enough room to collect those and my Marvel Grails.....though the Ringwraith LSB is a nice 89.99 from FP at the moment, as is the Gandalf White PFF.

Very nicely displayed......my stuff is all over the place :(

Re: GG's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Thanks buddy! :rock

On another note, me and Anck had today off and we found this shop about 20 minutes away from us that is going under and they had plenty of LOTR UC products at sweeeeeet prices

Hi GG great collection, wheres the shop?

Isilidur Helmet...have to say absolutely gorgeous!!!

isiludur1.jpg

isilidur2.jpg

And some Adam Hughes prints from 'the woman of the DC universe'...fantastic quality and absolutely stunning:

100_2812.jpg

100_2813.jpg

100_2814.jpg

Last edited:
Back