GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you...she really is one of our faves! :rock

Thank you very much sniper...high praise indeed coming from you! :duff

I am Humbled by your reply, But you still have something I want and you Tease me and you know what I am talking about, 7 of 9 :lol just kiddin, Be Cool GG and Anck

love the update, Kara :cool:

Amazing pieces...and the pics are great (gives you that special on location feeling)

your dino collection is mighty impressive, might I add :D

I give you a 5 bunny rating

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I am Humbled by your reply, But you still have something I want and you Tease me and you know what I am talking about, 7 of 9 just kiddin, Be Cool GG and Anck

You know we love teasing you sniper! :lol You rock :rock!

love the update :cool:

Amazing pieces...and the pics are great (gives you that special on location feeling)

your dino collection is mighty impressive, might I add :D

I give you a 5 bunny rating

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Oooooo 5 bunnies...high praise indeed! :banana Thanks buddy!

You should charge admission. Love it.

Cheers friend :duff

But you left half the family,ventosaurus crys himself to sleep every night(before he eats the chef to console himself ) :)

But you left half the family,ventosaurus crys himself to sleep every night(before he eats the chef to console himself ) :)

:lol

That was one of the best sales plugs I have heard in a while...if only I had the money I prolly would go for it :monkey2

Couple of new pieces:

moriaorc1.jpg

100_3002.jpg

Very happy! :banana

Last edited:
Nice update, Kara..

know you were waiting anxiously for those last 2 :)

Very nice touch to have the medallion next to the gollum bust :rock

Grats! :banana

:ruff:ruff:ruff

Great Additions GG, Dig Gollum, Very Evil Little Monster

As always, thank you sniper :duff

Nice update, Kara..

know you were waiting anxiously for those last 2 :)

Very nice touch to have the medallion next to the gollum bust :rock

Grats! :banana

:ruff:ruff:ruff

Thanks pal! :)

Yeah, they finally turned up on friday...very happy :banana

I actually won the medallion from SS...they ran a comp a couple of years ago for them, its signed on the back by Andy Serkis...my first win from SS!! :banana

GG, I have been enjoying your Collection and I am seeing a Lifesize Figure in the lefthand corner of this pic and just bits and pieces of it in other pics but cannot determine what it is? Is this new version of find Walley :D

:lol:rotfl

No don't worry this is not where walley! Though good eye sniper I can't believe I forgot to post a pic of this:

100_3004.jpg

Back