GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morbo just evaperated.

His Mom told him it would happen someday,he just didnt think it would be this quick.

:monkey2:monkey2

Well I guess this is what happens when you ignore the warnings of your parents!

Yep and after watching 'The Snowman' for 100 times you would have thought Morbo would have got the message... were walking in the air...

Yep and after watching 'The Snowman' for 100 times you would have thought Morbo would have got the message... were walking in the air...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Very good MrE :clap!

Any luck with that Heroes sword BTW?

Nah not - yet Im waiting for you to sell me yours

:lol

Weirdly enough I almost sold it the other day to a guy who came round to pick up an unrelated purchase...but I just couldn't do it!

Finally updated pictures!!! :D I love the new setup Kara! In your hallway there, it looks like you have Arwen's Sword on your wall heater? Or did I miss something there? :lol

Everything looks incredible my friend! :banana :banana Love Gandalf's and Saruman's Staff's.

Updated photo's after recent changes:
The living room:
100_2838.jpg
Love this picture, makes the Balrog LSB look HUGE!! I've been wanting one for a while now, it's still easily available, so will pick up after some of my preorders start coming in.

very impressive collection you have there, it must cost you quite a bit to ship from usa to uk? i hate shipping fees.

Yeah me too...but it is worth it!! :D

Love this picture, makes the Balrog LSB look HUGE!! I've been wanting one for a while now, it's still easily available, so will pick up after some of my preorders start coming in.

The balrog LSB is huge and amazing really...a completely underrated piece IMO...grab it if you can! :D

Finally updated pictures!!! :D I love the new setup Kara! In your hallway there, it looks like you have Arwen's Sword on your wall heater? Or did I miss something there? :lol

Everything looks incredible my friend! :banana :banana Love Gandalf's and Saruman's Staff's.

Thanks buddy! :rock And yes arwens sword is on the wall heater...but it is taken off when the heater is switched on!

Love the staffs as well my friend...got them both for £50 :horror Love the bargains! :banana

Thanks buddy! :rock And yes arwens sword is on the wall heater...but it is taken off when the heater is switched on!

Love the staffs as well my friend...got them both for £50 :horror Love the bargains! :banana

Wow that brings a whole new meaning to finding space for your collectibles. :lol I so wish I could find the kind of bargains you do, there just aren't many collectibles stores around me that I can shop around in.

Wow that brings a whole new meaning to finding space for your collectibles. :lol I so wish I could find the kind of bargains you do, there just aren't many collectibles stores around me that I can shop around in.

:rotfl:rotfl If its a space then it has a LOTR piece on/in it!

Back