1/6 Geonosis Battle Droids Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkarn009

Super Freak
Reaction score
Previewed in the newsletter, preorder on 20th of Feb.

preview_100285_GeonosisDroids-v3.jpg

Looks like a pair of Geo droids set and a commander with Dooku hologram set. :)

Last edited:
Re: Geonosis Battle*Droids Set

mypava8e.jpg

Commander with hologram
And
Two pack veterans

Sold on both, just don't get why they set PO same day as Rex... Another instant PO

Looks like a neat set. Always loved the look of the Geonosis Battle Droids. The Count Dooku Hologram is cool too!

Commander with hologram
And
Two pack veterans

Sold on both, just don't get why they set PO same day as Rex... Another instant PO

As I said in the Rec 2 Thread "Sideshow is EVIL!!!!!! :mwaha", with the Security Droids due in June I wonder if this and Rex 2 will be a Fall release? Kinda hope so. With Vader, Grievous and Wolffe my wallet needs a serious break.

For a moment, reading the newsletter, i thought we were finally getting a Count Dooku. Unfortunately, it's just a hologram. Anyway, i'll still pick up that set to counter balance my ever growing clones ranks.

On a side note, i believe Sideshow are now pretty much up to date with all the prototypes displayed at SDCC in the last 2-3 years. The only figure not planned for PO that i can think of is the Battle Droïd pilot.

For a moment, reading the newsletter, i thought we were finally getting a Count Dooku. Unfortunately, it's just a hologram. Anyway, i'll still pick up that set to counter balance my ever growing clones ranks.

On a side note, i believe Sideshow are now pretty much up to date with all the prototypes displayed at SDCC in the last 2-3 years. The only figure not planned for PO that i can think of is the Battle Droïd pilot.

I'm sure your right and I don't have to have every paint variation imaginable, but if they did a blue-shouldered pilot droid, I could rest at night.

Despite having signed up for it years ago, I haven't got a newsletter in ages.....

Like the red BD's....holo is cool accessory, now where's the 1:6 scale Dooku, Sideshow? You guys always do the "old man" figures well...

Interesting how Sideshow's offerings have kind of burbled along with what's been well-known to be in the pipeline for a while. Nothing surprising or new.

Wonder if the line is running out what's in the pipeline and that's it? Everything we've seen over the last couple of years was pretty much in some level of either development or production before Disney acquired LFL.....just wondering where the line is going now?

In the meantime,red battle droids good.....

Not interested in the droids, but I want the communication podium with hologram as it would really suit a Grievous display. May have to pick it up and then see if anyone wants an extra Commander for their battle droids. Anyone that wants to divvy up a set in such a fashion, let me know!

Despite having signed up for it years ago, I haven't got a newsletter in ages.....

Yeah, I must admit I can't remember the last time I actually looked at the newsletter. Usually just delete it. It used to be more informative, now its just a sales tool. Only thing its good for really is learning which figures have been pushed back.

These do look very cool.
It looks like Sideshow is going to do every paint scheme out there.
I hope they do the ones with the blue paint that were under the command of R2D2
in the Clone Wars show.
As for the newsletter,I've been signed up for one since I've been shopping at the site.
Haven't gotten one since at least a year now.

For my part, the newsletter hits the mailbox pretty regularly. It gets deleted most of the time though as i often get it 24/48 hours late and all interesting bits of information are already available on these boards.

Now did anyone catch this about Dooku?
Am I reading this right or does it say Count Dooku Sixth Scale figure sets?
I see on the OSR Facebook Page there's talk about if it's just the "hologram" or an actual 1/6 figure coming out!

Back