1/6 Geonosis Battle Droids Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now did anyone catch this about Dooku?
Am I reading this right or does it say Count Dooku Sixth Scale figure sets?
I see on the OSR Facebook Page there's talk about if it's just the "hologram" or an actual 1/6 figure coming out!

Wish it were true about a 1/6 Dooku, but I think it is just poor copywriting. :(

Hmm.. having ordered the Security droid set, I would have preferred a Droideka and a Super Battle Droid. :pray:

Is the communication podium really part of it?
I though that pic was shopped.
I was really excited thinking they were announcing Dooku.
Oh well...

Hmm.. having ordered the Security droid set, I would have preferred a Droideka and a Super Battle Droid. :pray:

I know right? I want a little more than just battle droids. When/if the ever make the droidekas, I swear I am going to buy at least 5 of them. Well for now I guess I can't complain to much. adds more droids to my army and my collection of the droids from the C.I.S.

Is the communication podium really part of it?
I though that pic was shopped.
I was really excited thinking they were announcing Dooku.
Oh well...

I dont know. After seeing the podium with the grievous pics and again with the security battle droids, I wouldn't be surprised if the podium is included with the OOM-9 but since they worded it so weird, who knows.

It's pretty clear that it's two sets. One with two infantry droids and one with a commander and the communication station. No way are they going bury a 1:6 Dooku in with a battle droid set. And as far as the communications podium being shopped... this was teased months back in General Grievous' product protos on his SSC sales page.

It's pretty clear that it's two sets. One with two infantry droids and one with a commander and the communication station. No way are they going bury a 1:6 Dooku in with a battle droid set. And as far as the communications podium being shopped... this was teased months back in General Grievous' product protos on his SSC sales page.
that's not what I meant. I was getting at what someone else said about there being a 1:6 dooku. Of course they wouldn't do that. It was clear it was just a wording mistake.

As much as I'd love Supers and Destroyers too, I think they'll milk the standard Battle Droids for all they're worth before they move on to the next. The Super and Destroyer both need entire new bodies and won't have repaint/variant value for Sideshow. These Battle Droid repaints might actually help pay for the new droids development.

These droids are boring, they were useless characters, far too comical, I don't want them as figures and I won't buy them. Just my opinion. PT rubbish.

As much as I'd love Supers and Destroyers too, I think they'll milk the standard Battle Droids for all they're worth before they move on to the next. The Super and Destroyer both need entire new bodies and won't have repaint/variant value for Sideshow. These Battle Droid repaints might actually help pay for the new droids development.

unfortunately, you are probably right. though with only the pilot left now, they are going to need to venture off into non-movie based variants i.e. Camo, Cis colors. with this method, They could do a CIS version of the stap. It would look pretty cool but i don't think many people would go for it.

Does anyone know did the Dooku Hologram thingy appear in the movies?

I don't believe so. It appeared in the Clone Wars series though. Yet, a good accessory for Grievous while we wit for a larger Sidous holo and projector from ROTS.

I was thinking the other day that a large Palpatine hologram (a la ESB) would made an excellent backdrop for Vader in a dio. Basically a sucker for any holographic accessories.

Back