1/6 Geonosis Battle Droids Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the back packs will stay on these Battle Droids better. It doesn't take much to knock them off.

Not sure if I'll pick these up or not. Great to see more Battle Droids though.

Yes hope the back packs stays.

With the podium having switch out tops, if it doesn't take a battery and have a light up feature, they missed that opportunity, it basically just looks like a stylized maglite anyways.

yea that was really poorly put. lol I should go into that a little better. the way they went about making anakin's character some whiney little girl and before that a boy genius was horrible. the way they went about using the characters in the movie could have been used much better.. for example they really could have used more of darth maul as an antagonist in the phantom menace. maybe in the beginning, the was a battle between qui-gon, kenobi and maul and qui-gon gets killed and then that gives some motivation and feeling to be invested in the movie. we would want kenobi to prevail as we watched him teeter between going down the path of the darkside, vengance or going down the path qui-gon would have wanted. get what I am trying to say? anyways, I dont like the clones because of what happened with order 66. it made me so mad when the clones who fought side by side against the jedi could so easily turn their backs against them. I am a guy that is big on loyalty, trust and respect and they really just didnt care. they just followed orders.

There is an episode of the upcoming Clone Wars:The Lost Episodes that has a clone discovering a hidden code in the clone DNA that is order 66, so it wasn't really a choice, it was hard wired into their very genetics and just required a trigger.

it says on the blog the base lights up so maybe with the base lighting up the hologram appears to light up as well
Good catch, AJE. Totally missed that blurb. From what I can tell, it seems to light up the alternate panel but hopefully we'll get better pictures, when the pre-order goes up, that shows what sort of effect it has on the hologram. No matter what, though, that's a great accessory for Grievous.

$130 for two droïds sounds like a fair deal. I'm more reserved about the commander with holoprojector.

I see what Sideshow did there. $129 for both sets. I think it's pretty fair and will all look great together. I may order.

$130 for two droïds sounds like a fair deal. I'm more reserved about the commander with holoprojector.

I feel the same way, the two droids seems fair but for 1 droid and a stand with dooku holo seems a bit to much but in the end I will probally break down and buy it anyways.

I feel the same way, the two droids seems fair but for 1 droid and a stand with dooku holo seems a bit to much but in the end I will probally break down and buy it anyways.

I think it's too much for the one droid, but considering what OOM-9 is going for these days, I'm going to pic it up.

I originally was going to get the Geonosis droids, but I think I've decided to just stick to the regular-tone battle droids, including the inevitable security and pilot droids.

I originally was going to get the Geonosis droids, but I think I've decided to just stick to the regular-tone battle droids, including the inevitable security and pilot droids.

I'm probably going to do the same since they'll all have a primarily consistent paint job. I do like the Geonosis droids paint scheme and would pick them up if I can find them for a lower price used on the secondary market. BTW, the price for the 2 pack is a good deal IMO, it's just for me to get these I need a lower price to justify the purchase since I have OOM-9, Ex. 2 pack and a Regular 2 pack already. With the Security and Pilot sets I'll have a total of 9 droids when all is said and done. :yess:

I want these mostly because I have a deluded fantasy of one day having a Poggle the Lesser to go with them.

That would definitely‎ change the equation for me.

I have 5 regular and 1 OOM-9 but I plan on getting 2 more of the regular. Got grievous on the way and than getting each different type so I can have every type of droid in the CIS army! I can't wait till they come out with destroyers and supers. I think I am going to buy at least 5 destroyers (always have been my favorite) and maybe 4 supers. but everything will all come down to price as it always does.

I want these mostly because I have a deluded fantasy of one day having a Poggle the Lesser to go with them.

I ordered these too...SS did an awesome job with this droids and the red-toned ones look too cool to pass up.

....and YES! It would be outrageous in the best way to se Sideshow produce Poggle (or any more aliens from SW for that matter)...but I'm still hoping for a great 1:6 Dooku from Sideshow...they keep dancing around it...they produced a great PF one and this holo-thing is such a tease...c'mon Sideshow, give us the Count or the Archduke!

Never thought I'd order battle droids, but done and done (Commander with hologram). Should be easy to sell off the Commander for $70.00 or $80.00, when the time comes. Really looking forward to seeing how the console and hologram will display with Grievous.

Never thought I'd order battle droids, but done and done (Commander with hologram). Should be easy to sell off the Commander for $70.00 or $80.00, when the time comes. Really looking forward to seeing how the console and hologram will display with Grievous.

I'd buy just the Commander if you just wanted the control display.

I will be looking for just the control display.. so if anyone wants to sell it to me please pm me.

Back