GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

J Scott Campbell X-men & Avengers

campbell marvel (640x349).jpg

J Scott Campbell Black Cat -- He said the new Black Cat statue from Sideshow would be based on this print with a couple changes.

campbell black cat (417x640).jpg

Art Thibert 75th Anniversary Superman

thibert superman (429x640).jpg

Art Thibert Power Girl

thibert power girl (438x640).jpg

Bernie Wrightson Batman

wrightson batman (640x427).jpg

Len Wein Limited Print Based On Incredible Hulk 181 Cover

wein wolverine hulk (427x640).jpg

It was kinda sad to see the older great writers and artists like Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson getting looked over by people for the flashier tables. Glad I got to meet them and get something signed while I had the chance.

Some Breaking Bad prints I couldn't pass up

breaking bad hobbes (427x640).jpg

breaking bad drew blank (427x640).jpg

Masta JWood (Jonathon Wood) Wonder Woman Print

mastajwood wonder woman print (420x640).jpg

and his Wonder Woman Original Art for the print that I had to have when I saw it

mastajwood wonder woman original (424x640).jpg

Awesome Montage Pieces of Superman and Bizarro

montage superman action 1 (640x427).jpg

montage bizarro (640x427).jpg

Miscellaneous Prints

dallas harley play with me (415x640).jpg

dallas superman (424x640).jpg

dallas wonder woman face (415x640).jpg

All-in-all it was a great convention and I was lucky to get some cool pieces I wasn't expecting to see. Plus, it was my wife's first Comic Con and she enjoyed it so that bodes well for the trip I already planned to Wizard World Tulsa in November :yess:

The CEO (Figured this was the only way I was getting a Morgan Freeman figure since Hot Toys doesn't seem interested). Still need to futz with it a bit. Believe it or not the arms are switched so they only bend backward and I haven't been bothered to strip him down and correct it.

Batman CEO full (301x640).jpg

Batman CEO half (427x640).jpg

Batman CEO close (640x427).jpg

Sideshow Destro EX Needed him for my Cobra Throne Room display and am actually pretty happy with him. After getting him in-hand I don't see what the crazy fuss was about--though he may not be the traditional looking version he fits with Sideshow's line. Pics of him with normal head and in the display will come.

SS Destro EX full (315x640).jpg

SS Destro EX half (427x640).jpg

SS Destro case (418x640).jpg

Hot Toys General Zod FINALLY got this guy in and I love it! Loved the character, love the figure, love the HS, LOVE IT! Going to have him on display getting ready to give Superman a smack-down.

HT Zod full (366x640).jpg

HT Zod close (640x427).jpg

HT Zod full side (420x640).jpg

HT Zod close side (640x416).jpg

Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette After seeing so many amazing pics of her I finally broke down and bought Mary Jane. Just an absolutely beautiful sculpt and paint job. I don't know if I'll get the full line but I'm definitely looking forward to the reveal of Black Cat now.

SS MJ full white (427x640).jpg

SS MJ full white 2 (427x640).jpg

SS MJ full white back (426x640).jpg

SS MJ full white left (427x640).jpg

SS MJ close white (427x640).jpg

OMFG! This is one Wicked Update, WOW! Digging all the Sweet Prints and Excellent Scores and General Zod looks Wicked, General Zod but why no pics of him with the Helmet which is just as Bada$$, Very Impressive Posts my Friend

:duff
Al

OMFG! This is one Wicked Update, WOW! Digging all the Sweet Prints and Excellent Scores and General Zod looks Wicked, General Zod but why no pics of him with the Helmet which is just as Bada$$, Very Impressive Posts my Friend

:duff
Al

Thanks for checking out my new pieces Colossus!

The helmet is definitely awesome--I almost want to get another one so I can display him with each HS. I'm still taking some pics as I also need to get updated shots if my displays up since I've moved stuff around AGAIN.

Thanks for checking out my new pieces Colossus!

The helmet is definitely awesome--I almost want to get another one so I can display him with each HS. I'm still taking some pics as I also need to get updated shots if my displays up since I've moved stuff around AGAIN.

You are General Zod you must have two maybe even three one with the mask off, one with the mask on and the last when he is just wearing his under-armor in the Final Fight with Superman

Be Cool
Al

Massively impressed by your additions, man. You're very lucky indeed!

You are General Zod you must have two maybe even three one with the mask off, one with the mask on and the last when he is just wearing his under-armor in the Final Fight with Superman

Be Cool
Al

I absolutely agree about needing more Zod. A HT Terence Stamp Zod would be a dream addition to my collection if they would ever make one.

Massively impressed by your additions, man. You're very lucky indeed!

Thanks! I consider myself VERY lucky to be able to collect the way I want at the moment. You never know when circumstances will change so I've learned to take advantage when I can. Hopefully nothing crazy pops up that hinders the hobby for me. Gotta enjoy it while I can!

A couple shots of Destro with the other HS and in the Cobra Throne Room. I like the Destro figure but am a little irritated that they didn't include more hands.

SS Destro normal full (427x640).jpg

SS Destro normal half (427x640).jpg

SS cobra throne besta (640x489).jpg

FINALLY!!! The Superman PF EX #1072/2500 is here!! I'm going to be honest--I like both HS but I bought this for the EX HS with the heat-vision so it may be a long time before I switch them. This statue is one of my most favorite pieces in my collection. It took a long time to get here but it was worth it!

Superman PF EX half (415x640).jpg

SS Superman PF EX close (640x427).jpg

2 of my favorites

SS Superman PF EX and bust (640x426).jpg

Bring on Wonder Woman!!

Superman PF EX with bust and Batman 2 (640x426).jpg

Last edited:
Back