GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your SDCC haul, specially the DC statues :clap:

Thanks again for the Goku too! Always love your updates.

Love your SDCC haul, specially the DC statues :clap:

Thanks again for the Goku too! Always love your updates.

Thanks! Glad you like the Goku figure and always happy to help out. Those Femme Fatales figures are pretty damn cute. I wish they were solid statues and 1/4 scale, but I'll take what I can get from the DC animated shows.

Oh yeah totally. I still wanna pick up the B: TAS Maquette at some point.

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics Update 06/07

THIS!!!! Rules!!! Man you got some great prints

Finally, my pride and joy, the Lego Action Comics #1 Superman Set: This was my only must-have exclusive from SDCC and I was lucky enough to get one. Picking this up made my convention.

e30d8fcb785433eb140f5a66e5520dce.jpg

Re: GeneralZodLives--Collection Pics Update 06/07

THIS!!!! Rules!!! Man you got some great prints

Thanks! This was a pain in the ass to get and I almost didn't get one, but it's by far my favorite thing I brought back from SDCC. I was really lucky because it was the first time I've been to SDCC and I bought/saw everything I wanted. I don't know if I'll get to go again, but the experience was definitely worth it.

I'm in the process of redoing my room so I figured I'd better take some quick pics of my collection before I tear it all apart. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get pics posted of the new setup.

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2977.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

IMG_2980.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_2992.JPG

Good Smile Company Ninja Turtles? :horror those look great! close ups of some of those would be nice

Everything looks good, Lord Zod

Very nice updates!

Great collection!

Awesome collection man!

Thanks, guys!

know you sold lots of stuff...are you moving towards more statues?

I sold 16 pieces recently--mostly 1/6 scale figures. I'm not completely abandoning 1/6, but I'm definitely buying more statues lately. I figured it was time to upgrade to a PAX so I'm keeping most of my Besta units and getting rid of the detolfs. Well, almost--I'm going to put two detolfs in my office at work. I should have plenty of space after rearranging everything in the new setup to make room for all my preorders and the 1:1 Chronicle Endoskeleton I have coming in December. :yess:

Back