GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

Awesome Walter custom.

So happy FT are doing the dinobots. Scoria is sweet and soar and sever look great. Will be nice to complete the dinobots in MP scale once they are released.

Awesome Walter custom.

So happy FT are doing the dinobots. Scoria is sweet and soar and sever look great. Will be nice to complete the dinobots in MP scale once they are released.

Thanks! I agree about the Dinobots. I think I'm going to have them all displayed in robot form with the WST versions in dinosaur mode in front of them.

Very cool Dinobot figure my fiend :clap I'm a bit of a G1 fanatic myself and those figures remind me of my first ever Transformer purchases as a young kid :)

Re: GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

Very nice collection :wave

Love these two displays:

attachment.php

Re: GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

Very cool Dinobot figure my fiend :clap I'm a bit of a G1 fanatic myself and those figures remind me of my first ever Transformer purchases as a young kid :)

Thanks! I haven't collected TF since I was a kid but the new Dinobots pulled me back in.

Very nice collection :wave

Love these two displays:

I appreciate you checking it out! Those 2 are my favorites. They're the ones that draw my eye every time I walk in the room. The CA & Hitler display is the main reason I bought Star-Spangled Cap. As soon as I saw it I knew what I was going to do with it.

:lecture when it comes to displayin: 1/6th scale hi-end dolls > statues

:lecture when it comes to displayin: 1/6th scale hi-end dolls > statues

I agree. I love some of the iconic poses of some statues but it's awesome to be able to change-up a display with 1:6 figures and allow for a new representation of the character.

Changed up my Tony Stark Workshop display by adding the Mark II Unleashed figure so Tony could have something to tinker on.

HT stark m2 bb 2 (640x427).jpg

HT stark and m2 fixing (515x640).jpg

Got my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XX Python in! It's really a nice-looking armor and probably the closest we'll get to the Marvel Now! comic book suit so I'm glad I got it. Some battle-damaged pieces would have been awesome--and really, for the price, every Iron Man armor should come with BD armor anyway. My only problem with the figure is that light in my left arm is very weak compared to the right. I'm going to contact SS and see if they can send me a new arm.

ht python full (427x640).jpg

ht python half (640x427).jpg

ht python front close (427x640).jpg

Here's a shot of the difference in light intensity in the hands

ht python hands up close (640x427).jpg

ht python 1 hand up half (427x640).jpg

ht python side full (427x640).jpg

ht python side half (427x640).jpg

Got a small signed print of Superman, Zod, Ursa, and Non by Scott C. It was an exclusive print from SDCC 2013. #26/100

646ef0bdb769c0406154c92653db7601.jpg

Another piece arrived today! Original Eddy Barrows comic book art from Action Comics 875 (page 15)! I had to get it since it has General Zod and Ursa.

03460067c12576d02a9368c6d72864cf.jpg

cool update!

Thank you, sir!

Awesome pieces, I love the Superman/Clark Kent display!

Thanks! That Christopher Reeve Superman is one of my favorite figures. I got the Clark Kent HS from a run that was sold on this forum. I've also got one more Christopher Reeve Clark Kent that I need to finish kitbashing--plus a Henry Cavill Clark as well. Can't have too many Clark Kents--especially since HT doesn't seem to want to release one.

Back