GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

I don't collect very many Transformers but Soundwave with his cassettes and the Dinobots have always been my favorites.

Here's a couple shots of FansToys Scoria and MP Soundwave with cassettes. Scoria is HUGE and definitely convinced me to complete the Dinobot set.

scoria dino mode front (640x563).jpg

scoria dino mode side (640x444).jpg

scoria with cassettes (427x640).jpg

scoria soundwave (640x613).jpg

FINALLY!!! The Superman PF EX is here!! I'm going to be honest--I like both HS but I bought this for the EX HS with the heat-vision so it may be a long time before I switch them. This statue is one of my most favorite pieces in my collection. It took a long time to get here but it was worth it!

View attachment 116527

View attachment 116528

2 of my favorites

View attachment 116529

Bring on Wonder Woman!!

View attachment 116531

Fantastic pics and display buddy! Congrats on this epic addition! Supes is easily one of the best PF's to date by Sideshow :rock

Fantastic pics and display buddy! Congrats on this epic addition! Supes is easily one of the best PF's to date by Sideshow :rock

Thanks! I agree with you about the Superman PF. It was definitely worth the wait. Sideshow is killing it with their DC PFs.

I love your collection! If I can ask where did you get the cobra commander throne? I'd like to do something similar with my Joe's.

I love your collection! If I can ask where did you get the cobra commander throne? I'd like to do something similar with my Joe's.

Thanks! I was lucky enough to get a really good deal on eBay last year on the throne. I got it for $200 Buy It Now. It took a long time to find one that wasn't over $300. I set up "Cobra Throne" as a favorite search on eBay and was ever-vigilant--and, like I said, incredibly lucky. I've found that if you set a reasonable buying price for an item and wait long enough you'll get it eventually. Good luck!

Thanks. Awesome I'll start searching. 2-300 is reasonable for how awesome it looks I think!

You have a fantastic collection! Nicely displays with everything thought out, the art is amazing as well. Congrats on finally getting your Supes PF, mine took forever as well, but it's a great piece.

You have a fantastic collection! Nicely displays with everything thought out, the art is amazing as well. Congrats on finally getting your Supes PF, mine took forever as well, but it's a great piece.

I appreciate you checking it out! Congrats on finally getting your Superman PF as well.

Very awesome setup you have there. Love the Avengers and the Iron Man display! Very cool!

It's been a quiet couple weeks but I did get some batteries for my FT Scoria from Amazon. I got a 10-pack for $4 and free shipping. Here are a couple pics with the sword lit up. It does look pretty cool--hopefully the rest of the Dinobots will use the same battery size.

scoria full lit up (422x640).jpg

scoria close lit up (427x640).jpg

I also got the Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America this week. The HS isn't the best and looks pretty bad in a museum pose. However, it looks better in a more dynamic pose. If I keep the figure I'll probably end up switching out the HS. The shield is awesome--HT should have been producing these in die-cast from the beginning.

HT GA CA museum (399x640).jpg

HT GA CA museum close (426x640).jpg

HT GA CA shield back full (425x640).jpg

HT GA CA shield back close (640x422).jpg

HT GA CA shield back 2 (640x427).jpg

HT GA CA shield front full (330x640).jpg

HT GA CA shield front close (536x640).jpg

Got a new addition to my Breaking Bad collection--the Breaking Bad Pink Teddy Bear from stnmikita!

BB bear (427x640).jpg

BB Heisenberg with bear (406x640).jpg

BB bear close (640x427).jpg

Got my Hot Toys Ancient Predator in! Took a few pictures in the limited amount of time I had this weekend. I really like the figure--I didn't get either Scar or Celtic so this will be my representative Predator from AvP. It came with a ton of accessories as well as the unmasked head and 2 bios so I think it was worth getting. One complaint is that the left hand for gripping the spear would not open so I had to use the right hand--not a terribly big deal to me but it did make it impossible to simulate the spear in the left hand pose as advertised. I also wish the base was large enough to allow the option to pose Ancient Predator with both feet flat instead of always having the right foot raised. Overall though, I'm happy with the figure! Also, after seeing the Alien head on the spear I REALLY want HT to make some Alien figures!

ht ap unmasked full (427x640).jpg

ht ap unmasked close (427x640).jpg

ht ap unmasked super close (640x427).jpg

ht ap masked full no stand (347x640).jpg

ht ap alien close (427x640).jpg

ht ap masked full (347x640).jpg

ht ap masked half (427x640).jpg

ht ap masked close (640x600).jpg

Back