General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kawhi and PG13 to clippers

Sorry Lebrun, hope you enjoyed being Cali’s best team for 5 minutes lol

f88f99cbe7abee26a17418b996136018.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKC with the steal of the decade. Dump a guy they were going nowhere with anyway for 5 1st round picks. I hate them but damn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OKC with the steal of the decade. Dump a guy they were going nowhere with anyway for 5 1st round picks. I hate them but damn.

5 late round picks aren’t worth that much. Unless the Clippers implode, they didn’t get much value. Granted, it will make it easier for them to stay under the cap which is probably a big bonus to the owner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OKC was insisting Westbrook be included in the package to Toronto with PG13 but Toronto balked.

Can’t wait until next season when Russ is salty at PG13 as well and tries to average a quadruple double for the season.

Nobody wants to play with Westbrick long term is the problem for them.
I completely agree. They would have been better off dumping him instead but if they can hit on even 2 of those picks maybe they can replace Russ.

5 late round picks aren’t worth that much. Unless the Clippers implode, they didn’t get much value. Granted, it will make it easier for them to stay under the cap which is probably a big bonus to the owner.

Its been known to happen. Leonard and George may only last a couple seasons and the picks are spread out long enough.

I’d say what the Pelicans did to the Lakers was a bigger heist.

Actually now that I’ve seen all the picks you’re right ... but I don’t think the Clippers mortgaged their future like the Lakers did.

They have a wider window to be an elite team because they have a legit roster in place already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the race begins to see who will be the first player to win championships with three different teams as one of the centerpieces of those teams (with apologies to Robert Horry and John Salley, who both won championships with three different teams), as well as an NBA Finals MVP with three different teams.

Isn't this the one thing the league wanted to prevent? Superstar players demanding trades to team up for "super teams". I don't mind when it comes to free agency because they can do whatever they want, but I don't like when players can just demand to be traded and they always get their way. Meanwhile, just when Sacramento was getting good, we have 3 super teams in the same damn division alone :slap

He is on the trading block.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks tried to grab him.

Lakers get Boogie for a year. Does that count as a big three? [emoji848]

Depends if he can stay healthy. He was never a high leaper, so the Achilles injury doesn't change that. Him and Davis weren't a bad duo in NO.

I agree about the demanding a trade nonsense however; oddly I'm ok knowing Lakers and Clippers (sorta) gave a lot for the said player. I dislike the demand to be traded and the team trading said star gets squat in return. At least NO and OKC have options which makes it easier to stomach.

Curious who has assets for Westbrook.....

Back