General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure what makes him a better fit when he's never coached before......and how about that Ray Allen, what a clutch player. Surprised Pierce didn't storm off the court with KG.

prolly..........his drop off in production compared to 2 years ago is crazy considering he hasn't been seriously injured in that time. Williams looked horrible too, he's on the downside. He was considered a top 2 PG not that long ago.

KG's legs are just gone. He can't jump anymore and he has no lateral movement. Time to hang them up.

Looks like it will be either OKC and Miami or San Antonio and Miami. I think Miami beats OKC but loses to San Antonio.

Last edited:
KG's legs are just gone. He can't jump anymore and he has no lateral movement. Time to hang them up.

Looks like it will be either OKC and Miami or San Antonio and Miami. I think Miami beats OKC but loses to San Antonio.

I actually agree with this unless Miami finds another unlikely hero like the last two seasons. Lebron does so much, and Miami doesn't look quite as good as last year. The Spurs don't look any better to me, but still good enough to beat Miami with home court advantage. Miami would rather see OKC, not that OKC can't beat them, but I feel they have a little bit of a psychological advantage over them and lets face it, OKC turns it over a lot and takes a ton of bad shots. Hard to beat Miami like that.

Thunder can't beat the Heat in a seven game series, no way. Basketball is a game of match ups. I favor the Heat over the Thunder, the Spurs over the Heat, and I think the Thunder over the Spurs. I really hope I'm wrong about the last one though. Also Pacers would lose to any of these teams

OKC has had San Antonio's number this season but then again.. Brooklyn had Miami's number during the regular season and we see how that turned out in the playoffs. It should be a good series though. Parker and Ibaka might both be injured as well. Parker is more important to the Spurs than Ibaka is to the Thunder although he contributes a lot.

Parker needs to be healthy. I think the key from here on out for the Spurs is kawhi leonard. That guy has just gotten better every year. He's gotta match up with Durant and then Lebron. He also needs to keep his scoring up to put pressure on those 2 superstars on the defensive end. I would love to see the Spurs get revenge and beat the Heat but I just can't see Lebron letting that happen. Should be fun!

Miami vs. OKC easily. It would be the battle of the two best players in the league in most peoples eyes. The story would be.. now that KD has taken the MVP from Lebron can he take the next step and take the championship from him as well.

Miami vs. OKC easily. It would be the battle of the two best players in the league in most peoples eyes. The story would be.. now that KD has taken the MVP from Lebron can he take the next step and take the championship from him as well.

As a heat fan I do NOT fear OKC. Im terrified of the Spurs. I think the spurs heat would be a more compelling series.

Lol.. I think you got it right. They had the right gameplay to beat Miami last season and came within a few minutes of doing so. Add to that some motivation fueled by revenge and they are a real threat to the 3-peat.

I think OKC could still beat them, but yea, that makes it a lot tougher. OKC has some good post defenders off the bench, but it will hurt their offense cause Ibaka can help spread the floor. I'm honestly surprised he wont try and tough it out though, this is a shot for a title. At least come off the bench and try to hit a few jump shots.

I think OKC could still beat them, but yea, that makes it a lot tougher. OKC has some good post defenders off the bench, but it will hurt their offense cause Ibaka can help spread the floor. I'm honestly surprised he wont try and tough it out though, this is a shot for a title. At least come off the bench and try to hit a few jump shots.

Must be pretty bad then...maybe he can't even stand on it? I don't want OKC in the finals because Miami will beat em no question. Spurs Heat would be lower ratings but also a MUCH better series.

Back