General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this the 3rd time the cavs have had the #1 pick since lebron left?

no wonder people think the lottery is rigged

THEY HAD A 1.7% CHANCE OF WINNING IT EACH YEAR THEY WON IT. So winning it 3 times in 4 years has to have astronomical odds. Basically its blindly selecting the same card from a deck of cards three times in a row.

Yea, I don't believe in games being rigged but the draft I can sorta believe. Maybe not completely but slightly nudged. Cleveland getting the #1 pick again is just ridiculous. They don't deserve it with how bad of choices they make...outside of Lebron anyway.

Paul George was diagnosed with a concussion. Luckily for the Pacers, Game 3 is on Saturday, so that will give him more time to pass the NBA's concussion protocols.

THEY HAD A 1.7% CHANCE OF WINNING IT EACH YEAR THEY WON IT. So winning it 3 times in 4 years has to have astronomical odds. Basically its blindly selecting the same card from a deck of cards three times in a row.

Remember the year they drafted Irving that pick was actually the Clippers as I recall. So they made a great trade and wound up,nbr 1 pick then last two years scored a true back to back nbr 1. I believe Orlando had similar luck back in Shaquille era...

so much for OKC, doubt we will see a rerun from a couple years ago

Without harden and ibaka no way okc takes four in a row. Okc had their chance to keep the team going they should've kept
Harden somehow.

I think durant or Westbrook ends up leaving. And when they do it's to an east team.

man what happened to all the Spurs haters in here, amazing how quiet this place when the Spurs are amazing and the Lakers are bottom feeders

Ive been saying since the last round that the Spurs are scary. I also think OKC is the worst team left in the playoffs. They literally have NO STRATEGY. Its blunt force with them. THey hit you over the head with nonstop westbrook and durant. There's NO design to their offense. Without Ibaka to mask their defensive deficiencies they are toast.

Without harden and ibaka no way okc takes four in a row. Okc had their chance to keep the team going they should've kept
Harden somehow.

I think durant or Westbrook ends up leaving. And when they do it's to an east team.

Durant only has two years left on his contract, but I wouldn't be surprised If he signs an extension. Westbrook may get traded before his contract is up.

They need to amnesty Kendrick Perkins and pick up another scorer.

Nothing against Scott Brooks, but his time may be up soon.

Durant only has two years left on his contract, but I wouldn't be surprised If he signs an extension. Westbrook may get traded before his contract is up.

They need to amnesty Kendrick Perkins and pick up another scorer.

Nothing against Scott Brooks, but his time may be up soon.

Agreed on brooks. OKC needs a scheme guy (like the Heat have with Spoelstra). Brooks is 'rah rah sis boom bah' guy. Motivation can only go so far. OKC needs someone who's gonna create some structure and order to that team. In all honesty, Okc would be better off trading westbrook for a Asik/Parsons combo or something like that. Shooting and Defense to go around Durant. Not that Houston needs westbrook having harden.

refs trying to single handedly give the Pacers the game by calling every single bs call on James. Shocked.........that the nba would try and make sure the series is extended, they would never do that right? lol

I was wondering how long it would take to claim conspiracy against Lebron, not very long apparently. After the 1st round awesomeness the rest of these playoffs have been anti-climatic. Hopefully the finals bring back the excitement.

It really was shocking how quickly Lebron was picking up fouls. But with Lebron barely playing and PG putting up numbers the Heat still had a shot to win on the road. That tells me all I need to know. This series ends on Friday and will probably be a blow out.

well you wouldn't have made that comment if you didn't think those fouls were bogus too? lol. Someone correct me, I'm not sure, but all 5 of those fouls called by the same ref? Even one of the analysts right after the game said they were bogus fouls, but anyways, doesn't matter now, just voicing what I saw. I don't mind if Ind earned it like game 1, but hate seeing refs do crap like that.

They need to start giving T's for these ridiculous flops by the way. I'm sick of Stevenson, he's a clown and should be getting T'd up for all his stupid flops. Did you see him laying on the ground at the end, faking another injury, while his teammate tried to drag him up the court? The guy is a moron.

They need to start giving T's for these ridiculous flops by the way. I'm sick of Stevenson, he's a clown and should be getting T'd up for all his stupid flops. Did you see him laying on the ground at the end, faking another injury, while his teammate tried to drag him up the court? The guy is a moron.

BoxiQczCcAE9sgi.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He's a headcase for sure, but he's still young. If he ever gets his head screwed on straight, he'll be quite the player. Have to give the Heat a lot of credit for having the poise to fight through and a chance to win despite the questionable officiating.

THe charge call was the one that i thought was just ridiculous. ITS CLEAR george was MOVING to his right and that his feet were NOT set by any stretch. It was LBJ's second foul early in the game and he was immediately pulled. Besides the obvious detriment of not having the worlds best player on the court, it removed the Heat's best defender and then robbed James of a chance to develop any sort of rhythm hence why he wasn't as effective when he DID get back in the game.

It still took an unconscious performance by George in the fourth. If only ONE of those 3 pointers is a miss the story of the game might've been very different.

Additionally, the blocking foul on Battier in the last 20 seconds…. WTF was that call!? It's clear that he got run over. That should've been a turnover with the heat down by 1 and the ball with 16 seconds left.

It really was shocking how quickly Lebron was picking up fouls. But with Lebron barely playing and PG putting up numbers the Heat still had a shot to win on the road. That tells me all I need to know. This series ends on Friday and will probably be a blow out.

Yep. I wasn't surprised that the Pacers didn't lose at home, but you're exactly right. PG had a game for the ages (37 points) and Lebron had a subpar game (7 points) because the foul situation didn't let him get into any kind of rhythmn and the Heat still had a chance to win.

And if you watch the three that Paul George hit off the offensive rebound by Hibbert, he CLEARLY pushes Dwayne Wade in the back to get free.

Unless Paul George goes LaMarcus Aldridge on the Heat, the series should be over on Friday.

Back