General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodluck filling the stadium and getting free agents. The amount of money he will lose in the clippers value alone makes selling the team right now his best financial move.

No he wouldn't have that chance to go else where he is under contract. He would have to sit and make NO money. Also he has not lost his sponsor, only the clippers have lost State Farm not Paul.

I don't think he would have to sit out anything. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd be shocked if none of those players could get out of their contracts citing clear evidence of racism by their employer.

I don't think he would have to sit out anything. I'm not a lawyer, but I'd be shocked if none of those players could get out of their contracts citing clear evidence of racism by their employer.

They would have a VERY hard time with that one as that evidence would be inadmissible as it was illegally obtained. Second he did not break any kind of labor law, the comments were not made in the workplace so just because he said something in a private location would not warrant such a canceling of a contract. Not to mention he would have to explain why he signed with team owned by a person who had been fined by the govt for not breaking federal housing laws when he said he didn't want to rent to blacks or mexicans.

Damn, was hoping we'd see some major upsets in the first round, doesnt look like its gonna happen.

Memphis, Atlanta and GS have all won on the road in these playoffs. ALL THREE series are still up for debate.

Why would George get suspended? Come on now, No way atl or Memphis win those games on the road in a game 7. They missed their chance

Randolph suspended game 7, that series is defn over now. Could the spurs actually choke to another 8 seed in just a few years?

He came off the bench during a fight. But it wasn't like he came off the bench far...

The rule clearly states if a player steps on to the court during an altercation....... Of course the nba doesn't want to miss out on all the money from a Miami pacers series.

The rule clearly states if a player steps on to the court during an altercation....... Of course the nba doesn't want to miss out on all the money from a Miami pacers series.
Actually the rule says if they leave the immediate vicinity of the bench.

Randolph suspended game 7, that series is defn over now. Could the spurs actually choke to another 8 seed in just a few years?

people use the word choke way too liberally on here. 1. the Spurs are actually playing good, just that the Mavericks are as well. 2. the Mavericks are an 8th seed but way better then any 8th seed should be, and would be like a 4th seed in the East.

people use the word choke way too liberally on here. 1. the Spurs are actually playing good, just that the Mavericks are as well. 2. the Mavericks are an 8th seed but way better then any 8th seed should be, and would be like a 4th seed in the East.

If there was ever a more resounding reason for Lebron to stay in miami its the above. The west is waaay too crowded. I expect some high profile free agents to leave the west for the east in the next couple of years.

Actually the rule says if they leave the immediate vicinity of the bench.

Yeah that's how the rule is written. Ever since the Malice at the Palace the rule has been enforced as "If you step on the court during an altercation you will be suspended". I've seen players suspended for being on the court like PG was. But I'm glad to see the NBA relaxing a little.

Back