Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few updates to my setup :)
jokerbill.jpg

joker2e.jpg

jokers1.jpg

Just having fun:
joker2.jpg

partsf.jpg

I will take more pictures ones I have new cases ready for specifically my Jokers :D

Not exactly "my" shelf as I made it for Toys2 and I just delivered it to Eric but in a way I guess it is still "mine" :D
toys2.jpg

toys2b.jpg

Last edited:

This one is not adjustable :p Maybe my next design if I ever attempt again. This one took way too much work but whatever makes Eric happy will eventually make me happy :D I just hope I finally have some time to make my DX01 case :D

That shelf for Eric turned out really great, Jeff!! Can't wait to finally see your finished DX case. :)

Thanks guys
Actually I think I finally figured out the trick behind gluing acrylic with almost perfect seams without any bubble :D
And oh to update my collection... considering that I was going to just get TDK Batman.....my journey is almost complete
twofacey.jpg

harvey.jpg

Thats one of the best pics of the Joker I've seen up here!!!

Thanks :) I wouldnt call my pictures the best, you gotto see the ones in the DX01 thread... But considering my lack of skills I am happy to reflect the beauty of these fantastic figures from Hot Toys

tdktwofacel.jpg

tdkharvey.jpg

tdkbatmanmedicom.jpg

tdkjokerclapping.jpg

tsjcmw.jpg

tdkjokerbr.jpg

Last edited:
Geil You have an amazing collection. Do those cases have a bottom to them? That display looks mind blowing. I wonder what your house looks like now. lol

Thanks everyone
In my setup only the Tumbler has a base. As for the rest of the house...... many reno projects are still open as I have redirected all my focus to the living room and my collections :D Next is a new floating shelving system I am going to make of used retail shelving and acrylic panels ... after that I really got to paint the house, renovate the washrooms, renovate the kitchen, lay new flooring OMG....

Thanks :) I wouldnt call my pictures the best, you gotto see the ones in the DX01 thread... But considering my lack of skills I am happy to reflect the beauty of these fantastic figures from Hot Toys

tdktwofacel.jpg

tdkharvey.jpg

tdkbatmanmedicom.jpg

tdkjokerclapping.jpg

tsjcmw.jpg

tdkjokerbr.jpg

Geil you r collection is my number 1 .. in the top 10 ... by the way .. where did you get the lights for the cases .. ?

Wow I would certainly not call my collection #1 compared to the many mad collections here but I am happy with my TDK stuff :D Just need to refine my displays some more and I have some idea I am bouncing around in my head :p
As for lights these are just purchased from your neighbors!!!! Ikea :D I just place them as I change my setup quite frequently :D

Back