Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very, very nice !!

Elegant setup and great pieces :clap

love the acrylic case for the tumbler ... I need to buy a cover too.

Congrats and thanks for sharing :cool:

oh only 10 pics per post
Oh well here is one more new case I made today to bring Terminator down to the main playing field
marcuss.jpg

Thanks for all your comments. I updated my first post to include my new case made of 1/4" acrylic and using only industrial grade transparent doublesided tape so this can be shipped flat :)

Forgot to post some updates where I added a cut piece of a roll of shingles to mimic pavement in my new Tumbler case

shingle2.jpg

shingle4.jpg

shingle5.jpg

What unit do you have the tumbler and batpod on, I assume its ikean in origin?

What unit do you have the tumbler and batpod on, I assume its ikean in origin?

Yes you would be correct. It is from Ikea :). But I bought these maybe 6yrs ago and have not seen these pretty much since. I just remember what these were called But man I was glad The Tumbler still kind of fit :p.

usse.jpg

Finally had time to make another case for myself :D
Now just have to find time to build the Bandai 1701
I am branching out too much now lol

Very Cool Enterprise and case, Don't you just hate it when you start doing somethings to much :D

:D How I hate it :rotfl
I hate this forum, I hate this hobby, or more what it has turned me into... I have no control whatsoever over what I am doing anymore..... I LOVE THIS!:chew

Awesome collection, buddy!! Congrats! And your cases are sweet!
ps: what happened to your car?

Awesome collection, buddy!! Congrats! And your cases are sweet!
ps: what happened to your car?

How did..? Oh my blog ? My car was parked in a visitor spot facing my house and when I came out Sat night
so
wine backed into my driverside door :'(. Thing is I am sure it was a car related to my neighbor as it was almost straight into my door but none of their visitors are admitting to fault so I am stuck with the bill. Argh

Back