Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one awesome TV cabinet display mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Oh man Geil! Wow fantastic display, congrats on getting the 89 batmobile, looks amazing, and the lighting gives it more life.
I regretted not getting the tumbler and recently I have been thinking of cancelling my pre order for the 89 batmobile but seeing yours and others I am not going to cancel now.
Geil I will say again fantastic display fantastic!

Last edited:
Thanks all
makes a change me saying that YOU have a great display!!! :rotfl Looks amazing Jeff and congrats on the perfect Batmobile!!!:clap

I am thoroughly disappointed that you gave up on the cave project :(
That base better be KICKASS!!

You better be "man of [your] word" :D too many have fallen off track making promises and not even come close to or ever came back to make final presentation. I remember one guy claiming to get an awesome CNC routed base for Tumbler. Never heard of him again. Another doing a fancy TDK amoury but never shown final piece and WIP looked inaccurate and had shoty craftsmanship. Don't even want to post any comments in their thread as they would just go mad and hide the truth here. Too many talk big but nothing to show for.
But in you I trust ;). There is hope

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
You better me "man of [your] word" :D too many have fallen off track making promises and not even come close to or ever came back to make final presentation. I remember one guy claiming to get an awesome CNC routed base for Tumbler. Never heard of him again. Another doing a fancy TDK amoury but never shown final piece and WIP looked inaccurate and had shoty craftsmanship. Don't even want to post any comments in their thread as they would just go mad and hide the truth here. Too many talk big but nothing to show for.
But in you I trust ;). There is hope

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:lol I wont let you down brotha! :1-1: I'll post it on Facebook/OSB as soon as I have it! Now go and check my new Iron Man busts on my thread which arrived a few days ago! :lecture :lol

Thanks. Adding more display space and reorganising most displays, adding RGB lighting and special effects is my current project.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Back