Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I ain't going ghetto...

.....I'll just go the quiet refined mature psychopathic chainsaw serial killer route :lol

Me and Jen were playing Vegas and by the time we looked the room had 7 so it made no sense for one of use to leave. We'll both be available tomorrow.

:rotfl:rotfl Serious. If there was a cat or a little girl in front of me at that time, I would have kicked them.

I have known that feeling very well in the past. I had as much fun playing Gears last night as I have in a long time. No stress at all. I had not played in 3 weeks and it took me several rounds just to remember the controls and how the cover system worked. I kept pushing buttons like I was playing Vegas 2 for a while :lol

In the first match I forgot you don't START with frag grenades and I saw guys going for boom so I threw a smoke grenade at them. :lol

I have known that feeling very well in the past. I had as much fun playing Gears last night as I have in a long time. No stress at all. I had not played in 3 weeks and it took me several rounds just to remember the controls and how the cover system worked. I kept pushing buttons like I was playing Vegas 2 for a while :lol

In the first match I forgot you don't START with frag grenades and I saw guys going for boom so I threw a smoke grenade at them. :lol

I need to hop on an play some soon myself. I don't want my shotgun to get rusty. :D

looks like at the least ill vs. Bagels, Loki's might have full attendence too.
Does 9PM EST work?

I won't be on Friday night unfortunately. Or fortunately I guess since I'll be sitting somewhere eating chicken wings and nachos and I'll probably be drunk as $*#&. And rest assured, none of you douchebags will be in my thoughts at the time. :moon

I should be available Saturday night. I'll probably still be drunk as $*#& but I'll be home with guests. However, I'll leave my guests for a while to serve my purpose (if there is one :eek:) should I be required for tournament play. After all, you may be douchebags but you're my douchbags and I love you all. :lol

News Flash: the unpossible :D has occurred. Round 2 was played.

Score updated in the first post in this thread.

Thanks for getting it going tonight, gentlemen. Karma's team get a shout-out for playing 3 against ill's 4.

News Flash: the unpossible :D has occurred. Round 2 was played.

Score updated in the first post in this thread.

Thanks for getting it going tonight, gentlemen. Karma's team get a shout-out for playing 3 against ill's 4.
Props to Karma's team, they decided to play with 3 and we gave them plenty of chances to postpone. They man-ed up and played, props to you guys!! :rock

sorry you weren't able to join, but i am sure they wanted to strike while the iron was hot and everyone else was on, just in case someone couldn't stay on another 45 minutes.

it's cool, they held their own.
at least better then we did!
:D

Last edited:
Back